muska skytop

parish

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to buy today, too. but the line's not out yet.

They actually haven't even decided on the final list of accounts yet for the NS line..

Should be decided soon though..

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Turf is one of the ten being chosen to carry their NS line..

What the hell is going on in that photo?

Look at the guy in the bottom right, he looks like he's faded..

• 2 weeks later...
I went .5 down on mine and they are great. a little buckly but nice. Since I guess this is a supra thread I'll say I'm more excited to see what Greco does. I have every model of vans he has ever done. The escobar is a very underrated and amazing shoe, but his 2nd with the red/orange is my favorite pair of vans ever. That even included cabs as a kid

i am still skating a red/orange pair of grecos. close to my fave shoe for skating ever.

and does anyone know when the perforated white skytops will drop?

Just got in word from my rep, the next shipment of these will be in July which will be the Purple Camo ones.

Then the next set of Black ones and Black Polka Dot ones will be released in August.

The NS Premium line will come out starting October with two pairs being released each month starting October.

I'm holding a candlelight vigil from now 'til then.

They're going to retail between 175 and 210 a pair.

Still interested?

yeah, i'm still inn'erested. you trying to call me poor?!

oh i get it, you're trying to insult me so i'll buy them from you to prove a point.

well.... we'll see.

no, not at all..

It's just that quite a few of our customers have gotten really worked up about the NS line then once we've told em the price they've said "oh fuck that"

Glad you're ready to pony up for the premium line, i saw them in person last week and they're extremely flavorful.

Guest Airjamie

The NS Premium line will come out starting October with two pairs being released each month starting October.

October? What the fuck happened to "early summer release"? Which models will you be getting? If these first two dont knock my fucking socks off quality-wise I'm going with the "oh fuck that" crowd and getting hares.

i'll let you know Diamonds...

and despite the disheartening words, i have to say that people on this board seem to not take care of their shit whatsoever. everyone talks about their hoodies coming apart after three washes and shoes lasting a couple of months and blah blah blah...

i'll take that 4/10 with a grain of salt.

Guest jmatsu
i'll let you know Diamonds...

and despite the disheartening words, i have to say that people on this board seem to not take care of their shit whatsoever. everyone talks about their hoodies coming apart after three washes and shoes lasting a couple of months and blah blah blah...

i'll take that 4/10 with a grain of salt.

i physically examined them. don't worry, the construction actually doesn't seem too bad.

while they look great, i find that working them could be problematic. i don't know what kinds of denim and pants you wear, but i can't see the tuck looking good with velcro.

i kind of got the impression that they're too bulky to do the tongues in without producing a big bulge (if you pants are fairly slim that is...).

depending on you're inseam i could see them just stacking at the top, but that a little risky for me...

i was thinking about these things myself, and have come to the conclusion that having my jeans stack at the top doesn't bother me too much, as it already happens with certain shoes and sneakers i already wear. but, as with all things, i'll have to wait and see.