muska skytop

parish

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time out son!

Reason the tongue is longer on these, is because theres no strap. Cut the straps on the first release, and BOOM! Tongue.

Slightly not really. I have the tongue pushed down.

100_0790.jpg

Tie it once behind the tongue, so the tongue is pressed against the laces from the back, and itll represent the tongue being out thurrr...

Right thurrr right thurrr

Wait so there are straps or not? I ended up cutting the straps on my old white ones and only a slight increase (kind of like surgical male enhancement, you can only add like an inch). Not sure if it's cuz mine were size 8 and that's what made them look extra bulky but wow those are much lower profile and slimmer. The toe box is not round at all. prob gon crease like a muvvv tho

stunt, those are laced a bit high...tie a lace behind them then just stop tying and let the rabbit ears do their thing, as it stands they dont look all the hot.

oh yeah, the skate shop by my place still has sizes in white and the original golds

i know i offered a while ago but i got sidetracked...

if anyone wants i can call and see if they got your size in

I honestly don't see how the perforated golds are more low-profile and their toebox less round.

it's not. same last as the other skytops. '08 skytops will have a slightly longer tongue and the "wings" will be longer as well so you can flare them out.

they look REALLY gold in stunt's pic.

i emailed supra about the white skytops and the white perforated ns, this is what they replied with:

Hi Zubin...

Thanks for the inquiry.

Supra releases the all white leather Skytop each spring. It should be in

stores in mid February. The White perfed leather Skytop is available only in

the Supra NS collection and is much more exclusive. This shoe will drop in

late January. You can check with Turf in San Mateo, Fresh in Berkeley, and

American Rag in SF.

Good hunting to you...

-Supra

They fit the same for me...

I use a pair of white skytops and white NS Indy's for BMX riding and they both fit me exactly the same, i wear a size 9 in both..

ugh i dont know what it is about my fascination with metallic shoes. i've been good about resisting it, but everytime i see something new, like these, the allure comes back. i guess it helps that i havent found a place that still has these in a 9.5..

There was goldl and silver Mt. Edition vans on hypebeast a few weeks ago but all sold out on zozo by the time it was up on the beast. It upsets me.

I cut the straps on btoh my old white skytops and i dont know if its cuz my shoe is small or if it just lookswhack