muska skytop

parish

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on checking out factory 413 on friday and plan on getting a pair of skytops in white. I don't care what people (or sean_ ) say, they are sick cheap white leatehr hi's. i will let you know what they have in stock (if anything).

alright, checked out 413 today. talked with muska himself.

they had everyshoe in stock (got me some all white non-perf for $125). I know it's more than online, but whatever. They were all SUPER nice and made me feel like a friend from around the corner (one of them actually ended up being from my home town, a dude i used to skate with). If you have ever shopped at alife or supreme just up the street you know how huge of a deal being nice is (it's almost like they try to act like assholes).

anyway, no TUF shoes yet, but a bunch of other gear, gold sky's, perf ns's, and muska himself. check them out if your in the area, just across the street from the grove.

those all black NS' are pretty dope.

the new supra tough material is the shit for fall. the new NS line for fall is looking solid, slightly smaller midsoles. i'm just waiting until we get the supra cuban's in, need another spring shoe.