Michael J Krell Clothing

michaeljkrell

got my flannel-lined hoodie, it's awesome! by far the best hoodie i've ever owned. i know these have been out for a while now but i'll post my review:

the quality is great, definitely well worth the list price. i love the way all the stitching looks - you can tell there was a lot more care involved compared to normal, more mass-produced clothing. it's something i'm very proud to wear.

i'm very happy with the fit as well. very proportional for a slim fit - the sleeves are the perfect length too. usually my hoodies are a little longer, but this has a good length. long hoodies can look really messy when you're sitting down. this however looks fantastic all the time. Looking at the fit pics, I was also worried that the pockets were a little high, but they're really in a fine position. If there was one thing I could change, it would be the hood. It's a little big for a hood that doesn't have a drawstring. I'm being pretty nitpicky here though, this really isn't a big deal.

i've heard some people complain about the tightness in the forearms. they felt a little tight the first time i tried it on, but after a couple days, they feel perfect.

one last thing: this thing is WARM! It's much warmer than my other sweatshirts, and i find myself wearing it unzipped more often when im inside at home or work. i like showing off the flannel lining anyway!

so, uh, are these still on sale? i kind of want to pick one up in black, too. :D

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^What colors? I know there's a grey chambray and probably a standard light blue. I'm thinking the other colors might be dark blue and black?

Could I wait on getting my grey chambray shipped out until I saw pictures of the other colors, please? (I'm under the same name at styleforum - ordered the grey chambray and asymmetric coat from you)

got my flannel-lined hoodie, it's awesome! by far the best hoodie i've ever owned. i know these have been out for a while now but i'll post my review:

the quality is great, definitely well worth the list price. i love the way all the stitching looks - you can tell there was a lot more care involved compared to normal, more mass-produced clothing. it's something i'm very proud to wear.

i'm very happy with the fit as well. very proportional for a slim fit - the sleeves are the perfect length too. usually my hoodies are a little longer, but this has a good length. long hoodies can look really messy when you're sitting down. this however looks fantastic all the time. Looking at the fit pics, I was also worried that the pockets were a little high, but they're really in a fine position. If there was one thing I could change, it would be the hood. It's a little big for a hood that doesn't have a drawstring. I'm being pretty nitpicky here though, this really isn't a big deal.

i've heard some people complain about the tightness in the forearms. they felt a little tight the first time i tried it on, but after a couple days, they feel perfect.

one last thing: this thing is WARM! It's much warmer than my other sweatshirts, and i find myself wearing it unzipped more often when im inside at home or work. i like showing off the flannel lining anyway!

so, uh, are these still on sale? i kind of want to pick one up in black, too. :D

Just got mine today...Your review is basically what I experienced as well.

Here are the chambray tees in black and white. These have almost no stretch, so if in doubt size up. Don't size down, even if the measurements tell you otherwise. I am wearing a small in the picture (I am also wearing a different color than the one currently for sale). They are $40 after the discount.

http://michaeljkrell.com/chambraytee.html

bwt1big.jpg

bwt2.jpg

bwt3.jpg

bwt4.jpg

my work had a big sale which would interest a lot of peeps here. so i made a post reflecting this which was deleted. i received a message from superads telling me if my company wanted to advertise to give them a call.

just out of curiosity how much does this thread cost you?

or am i just being superscrewed by superlosers who down graded this place to a supersucky site?

The stock on the shawl necks has been updated. We have gray in small, medium and large. Black in large. And navy in small and medium.

http://michaeljkrell.com/shawlneck.html

gray1medium.jpg

The website itself has been updated with a new woven's section where you can see the chambray shirts. Only small and mediums are left.

http://michaeljkrell.com/wovens.htm