Michael J Krell Clothing

michaeljkrell

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made to layer but fit slimmer than p2p suggests at least my old hoodie did

We have many more people saying the opposite...

oh really? could you give me a better rundown of sizing then? because, say for a small, your coats seem to be 20-22 inches from p2p. so that's a 40-44 in. chest. aren't most smalls 36-38 around?

work out little man.

I work out on a daily basis, but I'm 5'6; i can only get so big. i'm pretty muscular. i have a 36 in chest and i'm around 12% bodyfat.

Well, it would be close to impossible for an individual with a 36" chest to wear a coat of any substance that is only 18" from pit-to-pit. If you could get it on over a t-shirt, you wouldn't be able to move. We also put enough ease in our garments so you could wear a sweater or a hoodie underneath and still talk on the phone or give someone a high five. I have a 35.5" chest and I couldn't wear an extra small in the duffle coat without thinking I was in a straight jacket.

What is the pit-to-pit measurements on a winter coat that you have?

oh really? could you give me a better rundown of sizing then? because, say for a small, your coats seem to be 20-22 inches from p2p. so that's a 40-44 in. chest. aren't most smalls 36-38 around?

I work out on a daily basis, but I'm 5'6; i can only get so big. i'm pretty muscular. i have a 36 in chest and i'm around 12% bodyfat.

dont be lazy

Early Black Friday Sale. All remaining flannel lined hoodies through Sunday are $50!! Once you add the item to your cart, the new price will appear. Than use "superfuture" in the coupon spot to get the price down to $50. Sorry, there are no more larges and no returns will be accepted on these hoodies since they are sale items.

http://michaeljkrell.com/hoodies.htm

flannelblack1medium.jpg

flannelhoodie1medium.jpg

flannelgray1medium.jpg

Michael: Do you happen to have any coats in black available or made to order? Please PM me, I"m definitely interested in having one of your designs. Also, when are the skinny khakis coming back up?

Thank you.