Michael J Krell Clothing

michaeljkrell

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colby and I were talking last night about making slim fit shirts again, and we decided that the difference in the fit between the slim fit and sizing down 1 on the regular fit wasn't enough to justify making another fit shirt. If there are enough people that want an XXS in the new fit, than we will consider making one.

We think this is best thing for us from a production standpoint and also you guys don't have to go back and forth about what size to get. In all future button-up listings, I will post a fit pic of me in the extra small (sized down 1) with a pair of APC NS and then I will have a picture of the "true" size with a pair of LVC 44.

I have done this for the regular chambray, and will do it for the work shirt in the next couple of days.

nbdls10.jpg

nbdls6.jpg

Here are couple more button downs. The first one is made of mediumweight yarn-dyed shirting. It is a little rigid, and will softer with age. The fabric has nice character to it. The second is a beautiful pima cotton bugundy micro-check. The picture shown is a skinny version. So, if anyone wants to get their hands on a small skinny shirt, pm me (it is $75). Both shirts will be available next week in a regular fit. More pima cotton is coming as well.

1big.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

skinny1big.jpg

skinny1medium.jpg

Is it true that you're having a sample sale this week?

It has been pushed back to next week.

any more skinny chinos going up in navy size 30?

If we have anymore, they will be in the sample/clearance sale next week.

For the measurements on the pants, is it aligned or unaligned?

I'm 15.5 aligned, but 16 unaligned. So I don't know if a 30 or 32 would fit properly.

TIA

I'm not sure I understand what aligned and unaligned is referring to.

It has been pushed back to next week.

If we have anymore, they will be in the sample/clearance sale next week.

I'm not sure I understand what aligned and unaligned is referring to.

How can I explain this:

Aligned is when the pants are lying flat and both sides of the waist band are 'aligned' and measured.

Unaligned would be just laying the pants flat and measuring the back waist band.

How can I explain this:

Aligned is when the pants are lying flat and both sides of the waist band are 'aligned' and measured.

Unaligned would be just laying the pants flat and measuring the back waist band.

crikey man, it's a pair of trousers. .5 inch doesnt matter considering fabric shrinks and expands as a function of daily wear and wash.

Also, you should probably lose some weight too then.