Michael J Krell Clothing

michaeljkrell

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I will be putting up a blue houndstooth tonight and than we should have two or three more styles this week and then we will have about 8 more styles by March.

We will have 4 different oxfords in March as well.

any of these going to be available in the old sizing down to XXS? skinny and inquiring minds wish to know :P

michael, can you reveal something about the new model of the chinos?

We will have a slim fit, which will basically be our slim fit from last season but better and we will have a regular fit. They will be made from 7oz twill. Right now it is just khaki. We will see how they sell and go from there.

any of these going to be available in the old sizing down to XXS? skinny and inquiring minds wish to know :P

I'm afraid not. If you (or anyone else) are interested in getting multiple shirts in XXS, than I can send you swatch pics to see if you are interested.

Here is our first new modified fit on our boxer/briefs. It is cleaner and we have longer bands on the thighs to hopefully help with any riding up issues. The pouch is adjustly slightly too for a more comfortable fit.

We only have smalls now, but more sizes and colors will be coming soon.

http://michaeljkrell.com/orangeunderwear.html

1medium.jpg