Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

My view across the street overlooks a love hotel parking lot, so it's fun to just sit and look at the clientele and their cars. I have gathered this much:

Rich sleazebags here all have black S550's or 528i's.

Middle class sleazebags here tend to like black Hyundai Grandeurs. (Azera?)

low class sleazebags have orange dyed hair and dress like Big Bang, and fuck mediocre looking girls at best. They walk to the love hotel.

do kids still play chinese jump rope?

i loved that game growing up. theres two lines, three lines (slightly harder, can't find pic for it) and triangle..

you start the rope at the ankle

then knee

then high thigh

then hips

waist..

under arm

sometimes neck..

usually skip right to the fingers.

five fisted

then four

then three

two..

one fingerrrrr

i got up to two fingers and still can jump and land one string at a time w/o touching the others. one finger was a bitch.

memories.... pictures popped up when searching for chinese jump rope.

3374234963_7d3877782a.jpg

232204785_1f473ee9ea.jpg

i would really like to spend some time with the girl like this

in some viennese cafe, drinking coffee, eating cake and talking about art and literature.

sibylle-bergemann15.jpg

vienna isnt actually like that at all anymore

there are still great places just not what people romanticised a few decades ago

random thought: if you pronounce "jeepster" the way a cholo would, it sounds kinda like hipster

^^^

Apparently you would like to spend some time with my sister. Looks just like her.

that's awesome. is she an art student? girls of such type (artsy) don't want to hang out with me, because i have a neandertalish look with powerlifter body. i'm a hipster antipode.

vienna isnt actually like that at all anymore

there are still great places just not what people romanticised a few decades ago

Monitoff, that's sad. I've never been to Vienna but I really want to.

that's awesome. is she an art student? girls of such type (artsy) don't want to hang out with me, because i have a neandertalish look with powerlifter body. i'm a hipster antipode.

Monitoff, that's sad. I've never been to Vienna but I really want to.

She's was a psych major, actually.

I've noticed that artsy girls go for the type of guys that even the more modest and dignified men of the hipster crowd tend to think are incredibly phony and over-done. I've had a lot of experience with the type, I lived right by MICA in a neighborhood FULL of them. It seems like the lamer and more phony their costume play and behavior, the more attracted to the gimmick the girlies are. Art students in general, from my experience, tend to be some of the least intelligent, phony, blue-blood know-nothings out there. You're really not missing much. (But they do like to fuck)

She's was a psych major, actually.

I've noticed that artsy girls go for the type of guys that even the more modest and dignified men of the hipster crowd tend to think are incredibly phony and over-done. I've had a lot of experience with the type, I lived right by MICA in a neighborhood FULL of them. It seems like the lamer and more phony their costume play and behavior, the more attracted to the gimmick the girlies are. Art students in general, from my experience, tend to be some of the least intelligent, phony, blue-blood know-nothings out there. You're really not missing much. (But they do like to fuck)

That sounds a lot like me! :o:cool:

Nate,

I feel your pain. I like slim jeans, but we all know the gimmick. We all know what these dudes are trying to pull. There needs to be a gang of young men in tailored menswear that go around kicking the shit out of johnny thunders and pete doherty clones. They would be my heroes.

It also seems that the more passe the gimmick, the more women seem to like it. I still see dudes like this around here with hot wildbabes:

girls-emo-haircut.jpg