Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I like when something is written almost "efficiently". I like when something is torn down to the bare essentials -- just what is needed to convey multiple layers of thought.

I like one line to open up the reader's imagination, rather than thick description with cements the imagery for the reader.

I like when the image is created line by line with the story, rather than in exposition. If I get the full picture, I only want it at the end -- if I need it.

I like when something is written almost "efficiently". I like when something is torn down to the bare essentials -- just what is needed to convey multiple layers of thought.

I like one line to open up the reader's imagination, rather than thick description with cements the imagery for the reader.

I like when the image is created line by line with the story, rather than in exposition. If I get the full picture, I only want it at the end -- if I need it.

audi has come at bmw's crown for the douchebag mobile

every 23 yr old recent ACC graduate drives a fucking 325 (never the 335) or and A4.

The IS-F is really mean looking in person, although i would still cop the M3. The IS series lexus' are really nice though.

edit: <------- refer to my avatar

Guest jmatsu

re watched this old show that i loved.

according to a danish doctor, you gotta examine you fecal stools.

floaters are apparently a sign of good health, while sinkers are not.

you need some size on it

my homey in hs had an A6

we used to ride around mean muggin all the broke ass fools in A4s

The newer A6s are so nice. I dont even know if they are putting the 4.2 in them anymore or what now, but the ones with the 4.2. are mean. They definitely come harder than the E series and the 5 series.

re watched this old show that i loved.

according to a danish doctor, you gotta examine you fecal stools.

floaters are apparently a sign of good health, while sinkers are not.

i asked my pharmacist friend about this and he was like

floating means its probably full of fat

which is not a good thing

because that means you can't break down fat

or you have diarrhea