Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

ugh i wanna bump my music REALLLLY loud and i know i can get away with it since i move out in 10 days but i just can't really bring myself to be that much of a bad neighbor even if my neighbors are.

i'm moving soon also. gonna get a dishwasher and balcony fo sho. living without a dishwasher is hell

i was so fucking disappointed with that shit it is soooo fucking bad just preview alone.

dragonball evolution my ass

i grew up watching that shit and now i know how pple who grew up watching transformers felt when the movie came out

except

transformer the movie is still going to be 1000000000000000x better then the dragonball evolution shit.

and chow fat

how could you.

horrible american movies.

ugh

so sad..

what happened to the original poster of this thrad aka julian?

i was so fucking disappointed with that shit it is soooo fucking bad just preview alone.

i grew up watching that shit and now i know how pple who grew up watching transformers felt when the movie came out

except

transformer the movie is still going to be 1000000000000000x better then the dragonball evolution shit.

and chow fat

how could you.

ugh

so sad..

fuck dragonball evo... they should be using their superpowers to fight instead of guns.

except

and chow fat

how could you.

ugh

so sad..

fuck dragonball evo... they should be using their superpowers to fight instead of guns.

i didnt even know there was a movie coming out of db. i youtubed that shit and it's fucking ridiculous. it looked like a comedy sketch overall but when i saw who was cast as goku i just laughed out loud.

except

and chow fat

how could you.

ugh

so sad..

i didnt even know there was a movie coming out of db. i youtubed that shit and it's fucking ridiculous. it looked like a comedy sketch overall but when i saw who was cast as goku i just laughed out loud.

except

and chow fat

how could you.

ugh

so sad..

ha, saying 'no,no, we invented the language' in my head reminded me of the part where meryll streep says 'no,no that wasn't a question' to ms. hathaway.

ha, saying 'no,no, we invented the language' in my head reminded me of the part where meryll streep says 'no,no that wasn't a question' to ms. hathaway.