Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

tattoo=go for it

the way technology is advancing you'll be able to buy a removal cream for that shit before you know it... even now you can get that shit removed if you've got a little bit of cash.

and Austin,TX/St Patricks Day/ SXSW is effin amazing

I couldn't stomach going downtown for St Patricks Day tonight...looking forward to the music really kicking in gear tomorrow, though.

Got a bunch of friends getting in tomorrow, too. Lots of bike riding and good times coming up.

I go through periods of getting nosebleeds every day or so, and the odd occasion where I'll just bleed for no fucking reason.

Last time it happened on a train and I bled all over my hands and laptop before someone gave me a tissue.

I don't throw up much though. I've probably only thrown up something like five times in my entire life.

throwing up not because of alcohol ? is it frequent that people have this ? it must have happened a couple of times because i was ill. can't tell how much it happened because of alcohol, that'd be scary.

Minou... my advice: travel, even if it's outside your means. Nothing says release better than physically removing yourself from any trace of a former routine.

if i get to clinch that 30k deal some huge company down here proposed me, i'd definitely fly.

i really hope the tuna casserole i have in the oven comes out well

always a midwestern housewife concept

seriously my favourite food in the worlds. my midwestern mother

still makes this for me once a week if i got good marks:cool:

three upper division neurobiology finals down...

...one more intro physiology final.

I haven't studied for it and it's open choice. I really don't have any motivation or adrenalin left in me at this point.

Oh well.

i just scrolled through the first page of rep.

and was like holy shit im on it!

but then i realized it was mrips avatar.

:/

keep pratice

bill i am