Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

If one more stupid nurse (and they're almost all stupid at this hospital) gives me 'tude, they're going to get stabbed in the face. I'm out of here in a month because of a big promotion. No more half-tarded laquandas and lashawndas to kill my buzz so I have no problem with cutting short your eternal adolescence.

I found out this kid i coached on my basketball team when he was in 5th grade is now dealing drugs in 8th grade. Small world

10 bux sez that your blood test revealed that your creatinine (not creatinine you buff ass mofo) levels were too high. i'm guessing its cause you eat tons of protein. the more protein in your diet, the higher your blood tests show elevated creatinine, thus possibility of false possitive for kidney failure.

i wouldn't fret just yet.

how many grams of protein you eat a day?

this is EXACTLY what I told my doctor. but he said it couldn't be it and that I'm wrong because he has a huge god complex going on. then he goes around and tells me to cut back on protein haha

currently take only ~300g a day

yo, chariy, I'd suggest getting a second opinion then. Sounds like a real dick about a diagnosis that is essentially LIFE changing.

I'm all about the 2nd and 3rd opinion.

yeah, you're right. I think I'll go this route.

I need to call aetna and ask "where 2 cop 2nd opinion?"

i think this is the case for a lot of doctors. be gettin their feelings hurt by webmd and shit

fuck doctors. I hate going to the dentist's office too. but at least all of the dentists I know are super nice and jewish.

klitcshko fight is tonight

heavyweight is terrible right now

i had an argument with some french guy about how shitty the klitcshkos are

his argument was 'would you be able to beat him in a fight'

haha

fucking french people don't know shit

and there have been so many good fights in montreal

although i keep thinking no mas was in mtl but it was actually the first one

i guess

klitcshko fight is tonight

heavyweight is terrible right now

i had an argument with some french guy about how shitty the klitcshkos are

his argument was 'would you be able to beat him in a fight'

haha

fucking french people don't know shit

and there have been so many good fights in montreal

although i keep thinking no mas was in mtl but it was actually the first one

i guess

I didn't bother waking up for the fight. Montreal has had some promotions going on, but the officiating is pretty shoddy lately. They can't get through a promotion with something weird going on.

Off the top of my head, Juan Urango vs Herman Ngoudjo, the fight after the Bute/Andrade 12th round debacle, had a 5 minute long round. It was surreal.

But awesome actually. The losing fighter had the advantage in that round. Makes you wonder about fights to finish, where knocking an opponent down ends the round, until they can no longer get up.

The fuck? Just get a new one. Damn. I need a new laptop. My 5 year old clunker is running out of gas

Had a dream where I was a child spy who infiltrated the Hilter youth. They raised a bunch of kids to fly planes for a show, as part of the Luftwaffe. Before we went on the show, I made them "revolt" and "defect". Basically we flew off elsewhere, and never came back.

Before I left, my plane dropped off American flags all over the place.

The end.