Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I'm really pissed now, bought a pair of helmut lang jeans on sale today and started wearing them a couple of hours ago to stretch them out. When i took them of i saw that the right back pocket was broken near one of the rivets, loose thread and rip. Fucking shit, i hate going back to a store i visited the day before and try to solve the problem.

umm...is it just me or is drew barrymore not attractive, like at all, maybe it's the busted grill i dunno, her covergirl ads make me nauseous.

she's not. i'd never put her in a fucking magazine. her bouncy personality makes it even worse.

i want my models coked out and arrogant.

umm...is it just me or is drew barrymore not attractive, like at all, maybe it's the busted grill i dunno, her covergirl ads make me nauseous.

Drew Berrymore is NOT attractive. If you think she is, you have been tricked by mainstream society. People who think she is are the same people who try to tell you Sarah Jessica Parker is attractive. This is bullshit. Not everyone on the planet is a precious flower. Some are ugly pieces of crap.

Hollywood just felt guilty for getting Drew hooked on drugs and cock at 11.

People who think she is are the same people who try to tell you Sarah Jessica Parker is attractive. This is bullshit.
aha was also going to throw that name into the mix, she's in the same boat, no doubt most of us have been with more attractive women

SJP has the face of a horse. +rep to you both for good taste.

^ouch

the women in front of me in the metro had riri zippers on her sorta technical coat but she wasn't steezy and smelled like shit. found it funny tho.

Man that was fucked up.

Rosebud is a sled.

"It's a sled. It's his sled from when he was a kid. There. I just saved you 3 long boobless hours."

i think i have pneumonia >_< going to the doctors in the morningggggggg.

Shit I hope you don't. Went through it twice and it was pure misery.

ay it's alright man, give the guy a pass he's probably stoned

I di'in neg him or nuffing, Top Chef is just one of the few tv shows I enjoy.