Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Place on a table with half of it hanging off the edge. Hold down the part on the table, then whack the part hanging off with a hammer

Or, find even stronger scissors and cut them

I trust this opinion. Now I have no need to search it out in NYC.

I think i have some tablets that may be expired but i dunno how long the tablets last. If i can find them and stamps/envelopes lying around i'll send you one. I know i didn't send those graduation thank you cards out so the stamps and envelopes should be lying around somewhere.

Sugar-sweetened Pepsi coming to the US: http://www.bevreview.com/2009/02/09/pepsi-throwback-mountain-dew-throwback/

I've never liked Pepsi that much, but if this shit is as good as Mexican Coke (and easier to cop), then fuck yessssss.

YES NO MORE SHITTY CORN SYRUP!

That's impossible because pepsi tastes like garbage. Mexican coke or kosher coke during those holidays sweetened with sugar is delicious though. As is when you find the perfect coke soda fountain with just the right balance of carbonation, syrup and it being as cold as possible. There is one place in town that has absolutely perfect coca cola. I think i'm inspired to go there after work tomorrow.

Update on Stallone's next movie:

Arnold and Danny Trejo and Mickey Rourke and Eric Roberts are in.

So that's with Dolph Lundren, Stallone, Jet Li, Jason Straham, Forest Whitaker, Randy Couture(meh) thus far

ok what the fuck?

I hope the movies powerlevel doesn't exceed 9000 and the director can't control them - bad results

oceans 13 anyone? but on a x20 larger scale

ok what the fuck?

I hope the movies powerlevel doesn't exceed 9000 and the director can't control them - bad results

oceans 13 anyone? but on a x20 larger scale

They're all action actors who are past their heyday. I'm sure the ego is pretty checked, and they're there to have some fun. Although Eric Roberts is a psycho. And the ones that aren't, are definitely good cats. Whitaker and Straham and Li are good people.

But seriously, if this harkens back to like Predator 1, with the new technical effects of the final battle of Rambo 4. My god. My goddd.

edit:

Speaking of Predator, look up a Pride and Predator. No, It's not a joke. Predator invades the world of Jane Austin, hilarity ensues. Yes, it has a feature budget.