Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

You friends with the members of TV on the Radio? Is it the one white guy?
TV on the Radio kicks ass.

That's what I thought too, but no. Was this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xiangzhong_Yang

^no, they actually suck IMO

whys it gotta be the white guy? kyp actually, cool guy

boooooooo kunk booooooooo!!

is it true that hella peeps in new york have the herpes?

I have no heard this and I'm pretty sure Dark does not have herpes and he's slept with 1/2 the women in NYC, so I think it's a safe bet that your fear is unjustified.

Yo, I hope not because I down on girls on the first date. I have like PTSD and nightmare about going down one day and just being like "oh fucking-a shit"

mannnn you are brave as FUCK!

most of the time first time is all stealth. dark , lights out. it could be a

broc n cheddar bredbowl that fell on the floor for all i care

but i sure as fuck ain't puttin my mouth on it with my eyes closed!!

That was odd. I went to work and randomly the thought of a really shitty poster came up. I couldn't remember the name my whole shift. Thank you, sonicvoodoo.

Jeep you have a crazy deep voice.

Also, I'm not surprised they handed the award to Robert Plant. I knew they would simply because it's an aging big-name. Thank you for being predictable, Grammy awards.

Plant n Krauss got like a million Grammies tonight. I like the album but it's pretty geriatric at the same time. My dad loves that shit, plays it all the time.

Yeah my voice is deep, but I never think its THAT deep. Apparently it is.

Trying to listen to Kings of Leon since I really like the song "the Bucket" and heard "Sex on Fire" at a bar.

Looked up Sex on Fire on youtube. Each viewing made me dislike them more and it didn't make sense. I like Southern Rock. I like NY hipster rock. A+B=C? But no. With "Sex on Fire," they took the hooks of hipster rock, the guitar of southern rock, and took a glossy shit all over the soul and danger inherent in southern rock.

The video is a sad attempt at sex appeal. The title of the song is "Sex on Fire." Lyrics in the song say "your sex is on fire." If it's going to be that inane it should sound dirty and drunk, but the production cleans up every chord and lets me hear all of those stupid words nice and clear. Christ. Even if I'm mocking cookie cutter stuff, it feels good to actively listen to music again after months.