Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Taken is such a fucking enjoyable movie. This is what the Max Payne movie should have been like.

The Liam Neeson handshake is so fucking awesome. Liam's character does everything you want and wish he would do to the bad guys.

i wish max payne was better, i watched it today and just felt it could've been done well but just flopped :( need to see taken i guess huh?

the very beggining of max payne was hilarous though. i watched it with a few friends and we were stilla bit drunk, and we had to rewatch this "i don't believe in heaven, i believe in pain, i believe in fear, i believe in death", with a black background.

but yeah the movie sucked, i was terribly disappointed;

I never watched Max Payne but the trailers looked really bad and showed no cause to believe it would be different than any other videogame movie.

i felt the same way but i just needed to see it, i watched the hitman movie and fell asleep so i needed to give this one a try too but it was a shame. must admit i'm stoked for street fighter to come out, it's gonna be better than mortal kombat was live action, and it was terrible haha.

i felt the same way but i just needed to see it, i watched the hitman movie and fell asleep so i needed to give this one a try too but it was a shame. must admit i'm stoked for street fighter to come out, it's gonna be better than mortal kombat was live action, and it was terrible haha.

didnt the street fighter movie come out ages ago? if i remember correctly it was pretty awesome and had van damme in it

Robot Chicken is one of the most genius shows around as proven by the most recent episode.

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a2505951f36f67f011f378fb7e70004

that website fucking sucks, i can't watch it 'cause im not living in the USA.

anyways, yes, it's a good show, haven't checked it out in a while, i wish it would have worked :(