Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

man im so happy i finally figured out how to resolve the dissonance between my bboy gear and my gayass normal day to day wear. black tights/leggings under knee length black shorts with chucks and a black thermal under an oversized white tee with a slouchy beanie.

neo-80s street-anime-futurist-goth shiiiit weeheehee

and its comfy

so what does you pop-lockin-worm-doing bboy crew think about the way you dress? they just think you came outta the closet or be dating some hottopic employee, no?

pls explain "neo-80s street-anime-futurist-goth"

I didn't say it was a recent phenomenon - I'm talking like the 1960s here in terms of catching on amongst the well-traveled and hangers-on in California. They've been making those things for like two centuries in Australia.

You on the money Servo. Uggs in Aus are like a national symbol. They justify their own existence with the extreme amounts of warmth (and, in winter, therefore comfort) that they provide.

What I can't abide is seeing Paris Hilton turn them into a "wear with anything else" item that tween beezy's chew up like the mindless sheep that they are. There is almost a blowback popularity here in response to the popularity they gained in the States recently. It's hilarious that an item of Australian origin would become more popular here only after gaining significant popularity in the US. I guess it goes to show how much cultural diffusion there is between the US and Aus these days.

The trend has dropped off a little but for a while bitches were wearing uggboots with anything at anytime (including our 105 degree summers!)

is it just me or are season 11 and 12 and parts of 10 better than all the other old episodes of south park?

really? i think the best south park moments are in the earlier episodes, like season 4-8. i thought the stories were way more fresh and original. "scott tenorman must die" gots be one of the best episodes. from season 10 and on every single episode is based on a current even or trend, very predictable.

^ The part at the end where Cartman describes how he got Scott Tenorman to eat his parents is hilarious.

I just secured a ride down to LA for Spring Break. I will go to Mister Freedom, The Stronghold, Magic Mountain, and smash former friend with benefits with new pierced nips.

To the person who says absolute power corrupts absolutely... I will soon be killing you with my power.

it was John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton and that bish is already dead

i want to get married.

why?

do shrinks need other shrinks?

Attn: brothas of sufu

this phenomenon was completely alien to me before coming to the big city but, black people, when you say what up/slap hands/pound knuckles with other black doods on the street... do you know each like its a homie in the neighborhood? is it just two random strangers showing some black brotherhood camaraderie? something else? ive witnessed this a handful of times and still perplexed

Attn: brothas of sufu

this phenomenon was completely alien to me before coming to the big city but, black people, when you say what up/slap hands/pound knuckles with other black doods on the street... do you know each like its a homie in the neighborhood? is it just two random strangers showing some black brotherhood camaraderie? something else? ive witnessed this a handful of times and still perplexed

they kno each other or have met/seen each other before this is very common amon all people in cali

it would be funny tho if it was random

"Hey your black!"

"Hey me too want to give me a handshake and pound it afterwards?"

"Hell yeah"

"good shit brotha man!"

gold, camels, goats, lambs, chickens...

altho depends on which part of middle east shes from!

as a palestinian girl, i would say we like an element of danger.

where she from?

I feel like a buncha poorly dressed peasants on the street would instantly turn sufu approvable if everything they were wearing was made skinny. try it out for yourself, look at people, then imagine that fit made slim. weird.

gold, camels, goats, lambs, chickens...

altho depends on which part of middle east shes from!

as a palestinian girl, i would say we like an element of danger.

where she from?

I have no idea didnt ask her yet but she might be fiji arab or afghan her names Nazira not sure if u can identify middle eastern girls by their name im just throwin it out there.

As for dangerous i can be quite ghetto ya feel me???

she also hangs around guy friends who are i am assuming the same nationality they act dangerous but i dont think they are since they were raised in the suburban lifestyle pretty much their wholelives but looks decieves they might have cousins back in the homeland that sends them guns for gifts....

hmmm, no idea on the name. altho its arabic of course.

if she hangs around same nationality its quite possible that you have an upper hand already cause you are different from them.

in any case, good luck!

they kno each other or have met/seen each other before this is very common amon all people in cali

it would be funny tho if it was random

"Hey your black!"

"Hey me too want to give me a handshake and pound it afterwards?"

"Hell yeah"

"good shit brotha man!"

really? in manhattan proper? the worlds that small?

I feel like a buncha poorly dressed peasants on the street would instantly turn sufu approvable if everything they were wearing was made skinny. try it out for yourself, look at people, then imagine that fit made slim. weird.

youre an idiot