Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

theres a little mouse running around in the room im staying in. Hes a cute little bugger and kinda reminds me of stewart little. He's been running around the room and just being hella nosy. He actually hopped into my cps.

currently he is trying to get out by digging by where the door meets the frame. I set up a mouse trap right by the door and every time he gets near i feel real guilty and take a pic of him to alert him to not go by the trap. I cover my eyes and ears cuz i dont wanna see stewart little die

i also dont want rabies.

dilemma

we gather here to mourn the passing of Stewart Pequeno, III. He passed at 1:14 a.m. on Tuesday February 3rd, in the 2009th year of our lord jesus christ. He was eccentric mouse that enjoyed running up and down on things and sniffing my CPs. He is survived hopefully through no one because i dont think i can handle any more dead mice. Rest in Peace.

If anyone is bored and awake and has a couple minutes to talk with me on aim shoot me a message. I'm writing up a transfer essay and I don't know what the fuck...

YO IM IN THE SAME BOAT.

EXCEPT TODAY I DIDNT WORK ON MY APPS LIKE I SAID I WOULD

WROTE BLOG POSTS INSTEAD

AND CHATTED WITH PEOPLE

AND STAYED IN MY ROOM READING DLISTED

BEING ANTISOCIAL CAUSE I HATE EVERYONE

WISH I COULD PLAY NBA2k9 WITH THE BROS THO

GAME IS SWEET.

My essay question is basically "why here instead of there" and I got like one paragraph with academic reasons and one with campus reasons... its gonna be well under a page single space.

Don't really know if this is good/bad or how much effort I should put into this thing.

My essay question is basically "why here instead of there" and I got like one paragraph with academic reasons and one with campus reasons... its gonna be well under a page single space.

Don't really know if this is good/bad or how much effort I should put into this thing.

Mine is that thus far, but I'm trying to incorporate a lot more in terms of what I want to do once I get elsewhere... gives it a little more for them to read.

If anyone is bored and awake and has a couple minutes to talk with me on aim shoot me a message. I'm writing up a transfer essay and I don't know what the fuck...

i've had writer's block doing my transfer essays for like two weeks. shit sucks.

word up

i dont even feel like doing these essays for schools im not even going to transfer to but its making my pop happy so whatever

where are you transferring?

word up

i dont even feel like doing these essays for schools im not even going to transfer to but its making my pop happy so whatever

where are you transferring?

New School is tops

NYU

then Emerson (just to see if I can get in this time around, did not the first time)