Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

are there any good sneakers/shoes for girls? i'm not talkin 'bout no hypebeast-y gurlz' shoes

hum not sure but if you want some sneakers for girl you can either look at hum... yohji, dior, margiela... not sure for some others... or buy the smallest size in men shoes if she's like a 39.

yohji sneakers this season are pretty ugly...all on some patent leather adidas shit. Might as well get a proper Yohji women's laceup, those look fine with casual outfits, particularly if she is wearing a more voluminous bottom.

That's a tough question...not really a fan of sneakers on girls. Uh I guess if you don't mind them being what they are, can't really go wrong with simple Chucks...

hum yeah forgot about pierre hardy. at the shop in paris they have most of the men sneakers in girl size. i remember waiting for my sister about an hour in the shop and finally she didn't kop anything ...

pierre hardy feels too fashunz. this may sound a bit contradictory, but i would vouch for lavinz over those...even Balenciaga might be worth considering if you want your girl in classy kicks while maintaining a 'street' sensibility. I'm not the biggest fan of B-laga clothing, but the footwear department is on fire lately.

oh yeah I spotted a Chinese girl on the street last year in Dick Oven high tops. That's exactly what those shoes evoked in my loins after spotting that rarity within our species.

Damn, worm is on some whiteknight tip defending muhai. Let's hope she doesn't start posting a bunch of pics again like a few months ago or he's gonna get worn out.

Those chips tasted so good this morning. So so good.

why do some people become idiots when they drink?

Precisely why I decided to limit my own drinking to almost once in a very blue moon. I used to enjoy the getting rowdy trash talking part that comes with inebriation, then I realized I was really acting like a buffoon. I'd probably enjoy a nice drink with a cigar in private, but when going out prefer to keep my judgment clear as possible. If it's a function where it doesn't look like I can have fun without drinking, I'd just not go. My wits are sharper these days sober anyway

Guest on-display
She's probably interested in you signing up for an upgraded membership and potentially using her as a personal trainer so more munniez for her, assuming she is a trainer.

I've been a member for years. She's not a trainer she's one of those people that re-rack weights and I guess make people feel comfortable.....Gym Geisha (?)

Damn. Anyone else watching Burger Paradise on travel channel? This show isn't even fair.

Jeepster- When i'm up in connecticut visiting my girlie girl probably in early april, i'm gonna have to go to that Louis' Lunch place in new haven. You'll have to meet up with us.

Damn. Anyone else watching Burger Paradise on travel channel? This show isn't even fair.

Jeepster- When i'm up in connecticut visiting my girlie girl probably in early april, i'm gonna have to go to that Louis' Lunch place in new haven. You'll have to meet up with us.

Louis Lunch has fallen off recently, same with The Educated Burger and Yorkside. Something about all of them is sorta off :\

Say it ain't so. Whatchu mean?

Still, when i go up there, it's not like there's much to do in manchester/hartford. Probably will need a day trip.

Say it ain't so. Whatchu mean?

Still, when i go up there, it's not like there's much to do in manchester/hartford. Probably will need a day trip.

There was a big crackdown on food health codes in New Haven and the surrounding area, lot of places don't have that same "classic" [read: unhealthy yet tasty] taste.