Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

your cat is a saboteur

no shit. I had to present some project in class today too and my computer kept acting up (closing one window would close every window and other abnormal behaviours). It actually sorta made my project more interesting though, otherwise I would have had nothing to talk about.

i was at Jamba Juice during lunch, and on the bulletin board i saw a "Missing" poster of a friend of mine from college. he isn't even from around here, but his car was found in SJ (Tully).... he's been missing for about a month :(

is it like a b/w missing persons photo.. and is the guy vietnamese? i think i saw that poster near valley fair. that's so unfortunate i hope something turns up, must be devastating for his family

——————-—**

---—--—-----/´¯¯¯\/¯ ¯¯\

———--—-/—-—--—---\

———--—/—-—--—-----\

————---\——-—-----/

—————-¯|———-|¯

———--—----|—-—---|

———--—----|—--—--|

————------|---—----|

———--—----|—-—---|

———--—----|—-—---|

————--/'¯——-¯\—¯`\

———--/¯-----'---`-¯\ -——¯\

———-/¯----—--—¯\¨--— —¯\

——--('-———- -----)'--'-——-')

how do i work out lowest 2 abs?
Abs are ONE muscle group. Even if it feels like you are targeting an area, it won't help. Must lose the fat covering it through diet and cardio. SUPERMEATHEAD.

this man knows!

come to the supermeatheads thread and where all your wildest (fitness) dreams come true

Major in English or Economics?

I know for me, doing English would be easier but wtf can I do with an English degree?

Economics would be more practical, but I am dreading getting back into Calculus after almost two years.

:confused:

Help me out.

I know for me, doing English would be easier but wtf can I do with an English degree?

Economics would be more practical, but I am dreading getting back into Calculus after almost two years.

Help me out.

If you're honestly considering between the two I'd rather not have you in my field. Please stick to english.

Help me out.

What a bitch ass question. Do what you feel will bring you more satisfaction when you graduate. Otherwise go Econ because I know more unmotivated fuckups who can eek out a living with a econ major than an english major. Calc 1 ain't even that hard, and calc for econ, which in lots of schools differ from calc for engineering, is a usually a joke anyway.

The newest south park that came out tonight is related to the elections and it's pretty cool
i agree, South Park is the best show on television

really? this season has been pretty weak, imo, with the exception of the Cartman vs. Wendy fight episode.

I did like the not-so-subtle politicians are thieves reference. But wtf was up with that 2-part episode?

south park is the best tho