Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

but how many credits?

dunno.

I'll finally have only 9 classes a week.

im seriously think about

a-dropping that program (fashion marketing) or simply finish this semester and find a construction-related job

b-moving out to an apartment cause im already tired of taking 3 different buses each mornings (for 1h30) and 3 different buses after the classes (another 1h30) but i'll need to find a job over there.

i have nightmares about having to commute. i'm sorry.

9 classes sounds a lot better than the original amount though.

i have 7 classes mon. through thurs. adding up to 19 credits.

most stop doing a Powerpoint on Russian History before 1914

dude, i gotcha back. What you writing on? I might be going to a total bro down beer pong tournament at this local bar soon so hurry up

dude, i gotcha back. What you writing on? I might be going to a total bro down beer pong tournament at this local bar soon so hurry up

no worries, I finished. I excelled at Russian History in HS, so this wasn't so bad. Finding reliable scholarly articles was though.

WHAT?

I need this. Where to cop?

stop n shop?

Wisk 3x concentration. HE, comes in a little bottle. Blue liquid

I got all kinds of dope books on russian history if you're ever interested in just reading. Castration and the Heavenly Kingdom is a really cool book. Possessed by Worobec is solid too.

I got all kinds of dope books on russian history if you're ever interested in just reading. Castration and the Heavenly Kingdom is a really cool book. Possessed by Worobec is solid too.

just started Cement by Fyodor Vasilievich Gladkov. ever read?

i have nightmares about having to commute. i'm sorry.

9 classes sounds a lot better than the original amount though.

i have 7 classes mon. through thurs. adding up to 19 credits.

i dont get how you can deal with so many classes, i'd probably kill myself before the semester's up if i had that many.

8 page midterm paper due tomorrow morning, 15% done and i feel like watching a movie, beating, then sleep.

gonna try and lay pipe on teach for midterm grade. to hell with this paper. to hood for this education shit. fuckin lil wayne (weezy) concept