Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

do we have an old skool video game thread? I have a burning need to discuss the special stage in super mario world (snes)

Why do you mean STAR ROAD and the hidden levels have fucking awesome names like MONDO and RADICAL and TUBULAR?!

My first order of business when I play the game is to hit the first Star then beat all of those levels.

Let's preface this by saying i'm 18...

It's probably gonna feel so shitty when I get older and I realize I can't do it with high school girls anymore.

Like this is gonna sound retarded, but you look at a girl in her prime in high school, and you can just totally imagine her being all fresh and shit. Theres like a certain look to a younger girl, I dont mean like pedo young, but a developed girl (maybe 16, 17, 18)

I just totally cant imagine getting into like a 20 yr olds pant and seeing that little, pink, strawberry muff of perfection.

Imagine when you're like 40, it must REALLY suck then, there is no chance of getting younger girls period. Unless you're mega rich/and or pay for it.

/endweirdpost

Whats with the fucking sad face? I grew up with a genesis and an snes. My dad made me choose only one as he wanted to sell the other, so I chose genesis because I loved me some Sonic.

Sonic was kickass and all, and the Genesis controller was better, but it wasn't as huge as Mario, and SNES had more classic games. Mario, DKC, Chrono Trigger...

Shinobi 3 is still fun on Genesis though.

Let's preface this by saying i'm 18...

It's probably gonna feel so shitty when I get older and I realize I can't do it with high school girls anymore.

Like this is gonna sound retarded, but you look at a girl in her prime in high school, and you can just totally imagine her being all fresh and shit. Theres like a certain look to a younger girl, I dont mean like pedo young, but a developed girl (maybe 16, 17, 18)

I just totally cant imagine getting into like a 20 yr olds pant and seeing that little, pink, strawberry muff of perfection.

Imagine when you're like 40, it must REALLY suck then, there is no chance of getting younger girls period. Unless you're mega rich/and or pay for it.

/endweirdpost

if humbert humbert can get action in a fictional universe so can you

Haha, but he was a exceptionally handsome, intelligent professor of sorts, plus it was a book, plus...meh.

Not say i'm not any of those things, but at the same time, realistically an older guy will never get a younger girl based on personality alone I think.

Like the average 40 year old will never even get with the average 20 year old, even if hes way cool.

well hello medical school interview.

oh hi tums and stress and all that shit.

don't stress too much about the app process. i am a first year now. you get plenty of time to stress once you get in. if you get a year off b/w college and med school, think of it as gravy and get a job so you aren't so strapped for cash during.

is there such thing as a suburban myth? i never saw a photo of big foot in central park, or nessie in the east river..

if you redecorate, you decorate over again.. so are you frigerating again when you stick food in your refrigerator?

the fist-pound move is most likely the result of friends going for "cheers!" but with no drinks in hand with which to do so.

^ This is going to sound lame but try and imagine the item without a price tag on it in a local store.

Would you stop and give it a look?

If not, don't bother, cheap as hell wont mean shit if you never wear it

I used to be really bad with buying shit that didn't suit me due to its reduced price tag, that tactic has been a lifesaver

is there such thing as a suburban myth? i never saw a photo of big foot in central park, or nessie in the east river..

Some tv procedural show was on and one of the characters said "Kill satanic cults don't exist. It's a suburban myth." So one would guess any goofy rural superstition could be called a suburban myth but is generally just called "superstition."