Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

stop serving pizza and soda every time when there is "free food and drinks" announced at seminars, events, presentations, exhibitions..

:(

"FREE FOOD!!" -- i get super stoked that there is the possibility of catered curry and rice or something

but no

people get lazy and settle with 5 boxes of dominos and pepsi

whatever

stop serving pizza and soda every time when there is "free food and drinks" announced at seminars, events, presentations, exhibitions..

:(

"FREE FOOD!!" -- i get super stoked that there is the possibility of catered curry and rice or something

but no

people get lazy and settle with 5 boxes of dominos and pepsi

whatever

come to my school. we get like vegetarian eggplant whole wheat subs with juice or water and an apple at our seminars. plenty of left overs

I just watched the official apple video and some of it's usage looks cool but for me, it would need to have support for flash, have a usb port built in (and support for devices like cameras etc), have larger storage, multitasking (you can't even run msn and web browse at the same time!) and be 10-20% cheaper.

i've been wanting something i can take notes with in class using a keyboard and a writing device. i think the ipad sounds write up my alley

fwiw it's clearly not meant to be a phone or a fast computer. it's just a multimedia device.

has a laptop never jumped out at you?

Holy shit the nerds are revolting, all Office Depots will be burned down and the internet will cease to exist after the PC vs Mac apocalypse

Fuck me, people take the whole Mac vs PC things seriously, any review I have read on this tablet just degenerates into bickering about which user is stupider.

Personally I dont see the big deal, it could have offered far more versatility and value to customers, but they probably didnt want a chunk taken out of their macbook sales. . It should have been able to multitask, allow an outside OS, and at the very least allow for USB/flash memory ect

What kills me is how many people talk about how flawlessly it ran in the videos

Of course it runs fast, it can only do one task at once. I am still of the mind if you want small and portable ( and multitasking), get a netbook pc for like $249.

oh yeah, i like how Apple strategically didn't put a camera on this piece of shit. they're just gonna keep using this played out marketing strategy. put out a product missing vital features that consumers want, then when they're satisfied with the sales they get off that incomplete product, they put out the same product with one small additional feature (i.e. the camera)

What I think is interesting is seeing what the iPad targets - while everyone else is trying to do everything they can to please 5% of the tech market with their new laptop (faster better everything all in one with support for every dongle program whatever whatever) apple just went 'who gives a shit?' this is what people who don't read Gizmodo want and will line up to pay for, apparently.

i didn't know there was more to hot sauce than taco bell and tabasco. edumacate me please

Sriracha

Sriracha

Sriracha

Er... I actually liberated some hot sauce off a table at this restaurant called Rockfish when I was in Virginia Beach. Stuff has an awesome flavour, but I use it sparingly since I probably won't be getting it again for a long long time :(.