Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

count me as also getting in line to punch that kid in the face a bit. girl could be tolerable as long as she never spoke. ahhh, kentucky...

i need to start writing down recipes when i'm throwing random shit together. just made a wing sauce that tasted awesome but was just grabbing things from the spice rack and cupboards.

If there was ever destined to be a time where I would be inclined to get a gym membership at Equinox, that opportunity has been completely spoiled by the fact that the obnoxious banner-ad is constantly fucking with my user control panel.

I think this is even worse:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x40s8fFKAtw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x40s8fFKAtw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

@ 1:29 he gets pissed off at the price of the jacket because "the 'M' is so small."

What does he plan on buying from Evisu? .

UGH (and this is just being picky but..) I HATEEEEEE how people pronounce "evisu" as "uh-VEE-soo" and "ee-VEE-soo" it makes me want to rip my ears off!!!! :mad:

EDIT: Damn, I actually watched the whole video...I feel bad now, he's clearly a bit "slow" and I don't want to make a habit out of picking on handicaps, physical or mental...

Form follows Resolution

Form is emptiness; emptiness is form.

anyway, curse farfetch.com for having such absurd shipping costs.. How can you have a sale and charge such a monstrosity for one damn shirt?

I want that Henrik Vibskov tee and Lanvin shirt dammit!!:mad:

Figures. Three days before I find out I'm getting a decent tax return, the sweater I have been lusting over for months sells out.

ha ha, mpcec :)

I just emailed Cabourn.jp to see if they can help me find this beauty from their Main Line produced in Japan <3 <3

4154209865_e7644c57ef_o.jpg