Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

That actually is kind of uncanny.

The thing that gets me about the four-collared douche is that... it must be really fucking hot under all that. It appears they're somewhere with snow, but why the fuck is she not bundled up? People are stupid.

I'm pissed that I'm sitting at home when I should be in Toronto. Work fucked me badly and I have to be there early in the morning so going to the party was out of the question. Ended up spending most of the day with people I genuinely enjoy the company of, whether or not I really should. I wish Halloween stretched through the whole weekend.

i really fucking hate harmony korine

but should i watch mister lonely

i'm copping belly 2 'millionaire boyz club' right now, which i'm sure sucks more than any korine film.

mister lonely was alright but there is this one scene toward the end that ruins it

werner herzog is a highlight of course

i kinda like harmony

why you gotta be a hater?

what a fucking night. my earlobes hella hurt from wearing earrings yesterday and all day today. the first party i went to was soo sick everyone was super dressed up! the second was alright, just something chill, but in the car on the way home, i was sitting next to like this brother and sister, and we were 6 people jammed in a Yaris and let's say those siblings were getting a little too close and it was freaking me out.

so last night I almost witnessed a shooting. On the 2 train @ Franklin street. wtf, right?

So a bunch of kids had gotten into a fight, one had a bottle broken on his head, bleeding all up and down the stop. Train was full on stopped while the conductor waited for the police to show up, and they were yellin up and down the platform. Then one of the kids ran up and drew a gun on one of the kids who was with the busted head kid, and he bolted into our car, grabbed some chick as a shield and was trying to hide himself while this other dude looked for him. Kinda ridic. White people all scared and whatnot. I was scared too, obviously, but I wasn't crying like the two chicks next to me, and what's funny is that all the minority passengers on the train remained seated. I was extremely conspicuous being 6'7" and in a highlighter yellow banana costume... shit got real for a sec, and it took NY's finest 20-25 minutes to show up, by then the kids had fled.

C'mon 2 train, why you gotta be like that.