Sign in to follow this  
fade to black2

Random Thoughts...

webster hall party yesterday was redonkulous

i just downed some theraflu and nyquil. trying hard not to fall asleep.

My contacts are falling outt. I hope I canm fiond my way home

mayne i am stressing

i dunno if if it's a bad idea to submit the same essay on my transfer app as i did last year. i mean i got in last year and it's a bomb ass essay that i probably can't top, but fuck if i get rejected i'll know that it's solely due to me resubmitting the same essay, since my gpa has been perf since I applied there the first time

wish i could write stuntin essays whenever i felt like it

feels really lonely playing fallout new vegas in an empty apartment. great game but i'm really feeling the solitude the game was meant to convey anyway.

Paying 100 yen per game at an arcade is nothing and I don't think that I'm paying $1.20 USD.

Just 100 yen.

had a great time moshing at the wavves concert yesterday

mayne i am stressing

i dunno if if it's a bad idea to submit the same essay on my transfer app as i did last year. i mean i got in last year and it's a bomb ass essay that i probably can't top, but fuck if i get rejected i'll know that it's solely due to me resubmitting the same essay, since my gpa has been perf since I applied there the first time

wish i could write stuntin essays whenever i felt like it

Going through this right now too.. definitely going to change mine some though.

1)corny scene girl I know just got a "G6" tattoo on her arm in the misfits font

2)my runway model girl just sent me a very explicit e-mail based on her knowledge of english, basically prompting me to look up flights to lithuania

Just passed 1k plays of Lil B on last.fm #WOOP #SWAG

:(

from the college thread like 2 minutes ago.

I go to Columbia College in Chicago and am always wearing custom tailored Naked & Famous Weirdguys. My waist is between 28 and 29. I just finished my first year. I am a photography major.

^your sig,

i always find myself tipping 10% + a dollar, i don't know where this habit came from, but yeah..

Going through this right now too.. definitely going to change mine some though.

yeah I said fuck it and just submitted the same old one with a few word changes.

on a related note, I think I'm gonna apply to a few ivys just for kicks. i'm not that far off their average applicant pool, or at least that's what i'm telling myself. sup yale, dmouth, & brown

^your sig,

i always find myself tipping 10% + a dollar, i don't know where this habit came from, but yeah..

I usually tip around 20 percent just because I worked for tip fro a long time. I only short someone if they were just an asshole or something or Im being ignored while they talk to a coworker or a friend or something. It sucks to get a shitty tip, but it also sucks to get shitty service. If someone at a table near me is being rude or something i will usually give a nicer tip just to perk up spirits or some shit. Or if my friends or being lame, or I'm drunk. Or don't feel like asking for change so I just leave it all.

Wow bitch, did you really just ask me why I haven't said happy birthday to you?

oh my, i spent the evening at my best friend' new place and i think it's the MOST DIRTY AND TRASHY place i,ve ever been too. it was like a fucking crackhouse, and to top that, all the kids there were all 17-19, fucking haircut fake hardcore.

i stayed so long 'cause i was able to bargain a tattoo in exchange for a knit (the tattoo room was supra clean though)

and i left right after, i felt bad 'cause my girl asked me to stay over and i just couldn't sleep there, it was too disgusting. try to find good excuses :S

yeah I said fuck it and just submitted the same old one with a few word changes.

on a related note, I think I'm gonna apply to a few ivys just for kicks. i'm not that far off their average applicant pool, or at least that's what i'm telling myself. sup yale, dmouth, & brown

Yo I'm at an Ivy and I never thought I would make it. I applied to 7 grad schools.. 2 Ivies, 4 non-Ivies, and 1 fallback... made it into the fallback and Cornell. It's always worth trying.

Package sent out 4th of this month still hasn't arrived, nor any updates in tracking :( Has anyone dealt this long of a wait before? Seems like it's stuck in jfk.

It's happened to me once or twice not on sufu but on the bay. The package took over a month and a half to arrive and when it did, the box that the item was sent in had been badly beaten.. There was also some attempt by someone to tape it back up (my guess was it was jammed in the machinery). By that time however, I had already filed for a dispute and received all my cash money back.

okay, a room freed up in our house and I put an ad up for the room on craigslist.

within 30 minutes, I had 5 people request a time to come look at it. so for the past 3 hours, I've been showing the house to 5 separate people.

2 of them seemed a bit old for the household. 3 of them were more our age. my other roommate told me it's up to me as he liked all of them, doesn't care who I pick, and because he has a girlfriend so he wants no hand in it.

1. cute, pale girl from canada. seems the coolest and most perky and friendly out of the bunch.

2. hot korean american girl.. seems like I might hate her later.. but she's hot.

3. some korean american guy. seems pretty chill. and a plus is that he's a dude. can fart and do stuff around him without much care and we'd all probably have more things in common.

what to do with this power!!!

1. cute, pale girl from canada. seems the coolest and most perky and friendly out of the bunch.

2. hot korean american girl.. seems like I might hate her later.. but she's hot.

3. some korean american guy. seems pretty chill. and a plus is that he's a dude. can fart and do stuff around him without much care and we'd all probably have more things in common.

You don't want to live with hot girls, better off with average girls that have hot friends. I'd say go for the guy, but only if he knows how to make kimchi mandoo.