Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

fuck i hated that book

dudes like "im gonna tell you this deep story with a lot of meaning that's true" and then he goes "psychhhh" and says whether truth is true or not is up to you. nigga fuck your fake war stories, your book is just false

and i though you were in college LL? i had to read that for junior yr of high school

I had to read it for 11th grade, I think..

But you forgot to mention the best part of the whole book!

That other soldier blows up and his remains are all hanging in the tree limbs and stuff so they name the tree after him or something similar..

sooo sickk

Hah, ya, I'm in college, but she threw the story in there for the hell of it. I've read a few of Tim O'Brien's stories, included the aforementioned being blown up and ending up in the tree.

I have a regiment of writing workshops and decided to take a 20th century american writers class so I could get some reading in somewhere. She has good taste, thankfully, I think.

I have to finish this piece for the Times and I told my mentor I sent it in a few weeks ago, and I'm meeting the editor on Tuesday.

But I'm trying to make it wonderful to me, but I hate looking at it now. I have what I think is the final draft in my notepad, but I'm too scared to look at it and type it up. Trying to psyche myself up right now.

I've gotten so used to writing outside, now that the weather's shitty, I can't do that anymore. It's fucked with me and I can't write in my room anymore.

I've been doing the coffee shop thing during the worst days, but it's still not the same. I need the open seclusion or something. Like in a coffee shop, I need some sort of seclusion, but some people to look at, or maybe make eye contact with and smile at to stimulate me. Crowded places are nice to pick up a chat, but like not for writing.

I can't write in a lot of the coffee places I go to, because I've made friends with the people who work there, and I can't go there to write because I get distracted.

I love backpacking but fuck sometimes i just want a good nights sleep. Last two nights some dim fuckers have rocked up at my dorm at like 2 am, don't even check if people are asleep, turn the main room light on, drag their fucking bag around for 10 minutes, attempt to make their bed, (the one above or next to mine, you know coz theres something wrong with the other 5). Finally get into bed and promptly start snoring.

Then one motherfucker got his laptop out and started actually playing music from the speakers. at 2 am. Grabbed my shit and went to reception asap.

People.

^I live in an apartment that is mostly for grad students and families. Some fucker moved in across the hall and parties at 3am. I don't mind partying since I'll be up anyways, but don't blast your shitty scared white kid approved hip hop and Taylor Swift.

I'm going to do the MoMA in a few hours, actually. I've only been there once before, and I've never taken advantage of free student admission.

Do they take out of state student cards? (5)

I don't remember a lot of big open areas in MoMA, although there were those seats facing the nice outdoor lounge. For large spaces, the Met seems like a better choice - especially the big hallway of sculptures near the cafeteria.

^I live in an apartment that is mostly for grad students and families. Some fucker moved in across the hall and parties at 3am. I don't mind partying since I'll be up anyways, but don't blast your shitty scared white kid approved hip hop and Taylor Swift.

Do they take out of state student cards? (5)

I don't remember a lot of big open areas in MoMA, although there were those seats facing the nice outdoor lounge. For large spaces, the Met seems like a better choice - especially the big hallway of sculptures near the cafeteria.

Just certain new york art schools, and they hide that fact well.

i'm really hooked on online poker.

first i lost like 110$ until i had about 7 $ left. then started playing seriously and sit&go tournaments only and now i am back up to 80$.

let's see if i can make some money off this....would be a great way to fund jawnz

till you're selling your jawnz to fund your poker habit / addiction.