fade to black2

Random Thoughts...

disney movie marathon?

yes please.

(0)

:|

only aladdin.

then i'm out that bitch

someone finish my shitty paper for me.... i dont wanna i dont wanna i dont wanna

mmmmmmmmmbeeeeeeeeeeh

there were 3 friday the 13's this year

I'm thinking that i could get bday sex tomorrow but its Friday the 13th so I'll probably end up getting a handjob from a broad with herpes.

someone finish my shitty paper for me.... i dont wanna i dont wanna i dont wanna

mmmmmmmmmbeeeeeeeeeeh

i could use some cash, when is it due? what's it on? how long does it have to be? i charge per page, i'm serious(0)

neptune, we can watch whatever you want to cuddle up to.

no, we gonna skip that and you're gonna get your ass in the kitchen and make me some cookies while i watch snow white.

1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! many thank yous sufu!!!!!! party party party let's all get wasted BURR! too bad gucci got locked up today :(

i could use some cash, when is it due? what's it on? how long does it have to be? i charge per page, i'm serious(0)

ahahaha its due tomorrow at noon, 5 pages, treatment methods for suicide.

its pretty easy, i cant just bring myself to churn this shit out

man, i spent the past half hour lurking waywt of the fashion spot, they are all really boring, except this one blonde girl, fuuuuck she was gorgeous.

1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! many thank yous sufu!!!!!! party party party let's all get wasted BURR! too bad gucci got locked up today :(

my rep added like 20 points

The sad truth about Vince Vaughn

"Remember when Vince Vaughn was so money? A long, lean panther in a shiny suit padding through L.A.'s late-night lounge scene stalking beautiful babies?"

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-vince20-2009oct20,0,1650035.story?track=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+latimes%2Fmostviewed+%28L.A.+Times+-+Most+Viewed+Stories%29

hahaha

"I stubbed my knee last night and now it looks like I've been blowing a hobo on gravel."

- Tina Fey

i didn't shower after surfing (i just rinsed)

and I ate an arseload of mexican food and just want to pass out.

neptune, we can watch whatever you want to cuddle up to.

the FUCK outta here

Guest umhaha84

damn i might be depressed.

someone paypal me some money so I can shop and overcome this condition.

[email protected]

personal payment appreciated

"They used to call me Crazy Joe, now they can call me BATMAN!"

lol bernard you know i am kidding

stand ur ground for that pussy Scott, u hold the Jacket Advantage*

I just realized while chatting on the phone with masuerte the other day, that I am graduating in 25 days.

I forgot about that.

my parents needed a ride to the airport so i was going to take them. but this morning, my mom takes the car i'm supposed to be driving. my dad drives to his work in his own car. and i'm riding a motorcycle now.

So somehow my dad needs to get from milpitas and then to my mom's work to take one car but there's no way in hell my dad will leave his own car out there. and then they're going to the airport so two cars will just disappear?

not to mention i need the one car going to the airport because i'm driving down to socal.

Horrible. Planning.

hahaha i wanna apply just to see if these people consider me beautiful. it could either be a huge boost or a crushing blow to my ego