Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

continuing this little theme

i have had:

9 concussions (only 2 major, 6 minor, 1 medium grade or whatever)

4 times dislocated left shoulder

2 times dislocated right shoulder

sprained neck and back

both wrists have been fractured

all fingers have been broken

1 still dislocated pinkie

1 hip pointer

1 partially torn ICL

1 strainned MCL

1 strainned ACL

fluid drained from both knees

every ligament and tendon torn in both ankles (one time both ankles)

2 broken toes

a lifetime of skating and playing sports

also just had the best fucking bagel in the world

If we're just gonna list all our injuries, here are mine.

Broken left and right ankles and sprained on numerous occasions

Snapped right ulna (now has a titanium plate)

Popped a rib

Broken 2 toes

Damaged right knee (not sure what's wrong with it, but it went "pop")

Tore right rotator cuff in my shoulder

Sprained numerous fingers

Left wrist sprained currently

all I've ever had to worry about was a dislocated elbow (trampoline) and a sprained finger (basketball). managed to fall out of a tree, land on a branch, and have to drop myself the rest of the way down, when I was about 12, and didn't break anything. Part of me is glad, the other part is dreading ever breaking a bone since I've yet to experience what it's like.

I'm wondering if a coworker will even show up today. A few of us were closing up on Saturday, having a few beers, and he stumbled back at close to 3am with a cut across his wrist and torn up clothes. He had been drinking before I finished, and since we live in the same direction and I knew he had had a lot, I had told him to wait, but him and another coworker had left while I changed, so I assumed he was fine. Anyways, he said he had woke up in someone's shed with the contents all around him. He didn't remember how he got there or why he was so beat up, but he had lost his bag, including his ID. We drove him back to around the area to look for it, and while we were all looking around, he went up to the door and kept knocking and ringing the bell until they answered. The owners got up, heard his story, and immediately called the cops.

How do people seriously get that bad? I know the kid fairly well, and I know alcohol and pot is all he will touch, but that was fucked right up.

newaesthetic

^

damn man. wtf.

i've been pretty lucky about injuries. yet to break anything. got lucky skiing. bombing this double black and i forgot that it evens out then drops like a cliff face. this was at blue mountain if anyone knows that. and a flew about 15 feet in the air (see diagram) and just got bruised up. but i got that oh shit feeling. where time seems to stop and you know you fucked up. i got lucky. no concussions or anything

....... -----------me

........\

..........\

.............\

been smashing house ants, leavin dead bodies.

then their ant-homies come and pick up the dead bodies...

where do the crushed dead-ants go??? do they eat them????

no man left behind concepts. oorah!

What a fuckin tease yahoo japan/rakuten is for me

Epic labels and hard to find gear, no problem.

Finding an asian that works out and has a frame wider then a size 1 or 2 in anything, impossible

Its like when I always go and read Minomni's epic sale posts in the mall knowing full well nothing he wears will ever fit me. But his taste in kits and other clothing makes me come back every time, if only just to watch from a distance

FML

I would.

ex's are crazy. especially when they try to play predictable games and are shocked when you don't bite.

t34J8EUcPzk

ugh. psycho hose beast.

an "ex" of mine became one of my good friends. mad benefits too:D

+rep'ed. I love that scene. (and the movie)

but happened?