Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Nope because F2D makes an INTERCEPTION and scoops Dioni away before RandR even had a chance to book the hotel.

Thats how the story concludes.

<3 you playboy.

haha it could happen!

seriously though I was talking to my girl on FB chat, and on the side a picture of her popped up with some random girl, clicked on it, she tagged dioni tabbers with her and this other girl I know chilling at some party.

It was one of those moments where you get so turned on that you don't even get a boner, you go right past that point and head back to flaccid. Amazingness.

thanks to the hot deaf girls from last night, I can now sign "what would you like to drink" and spell my name.

Melatonin, homie. That shit will knock me out even when I'm wide awake on coffee etc.

just be careful, you're going to impact your body's production of melatonin if you keep taking it as a supplement.

But, 5-hydroxytryptamine is also somethign I've heard is a good supplement.

^^^ yeah I've read that and it sucks cuz I've been taking melatonin almost every night for almost five years. My sleep varies, sometimes I fall asleep easily but wake up early, sometimes it takes awhile to fall asleep and I still wake up early. Rarely do I get a good rest and it's the worst. Not even weed will knock me out.

e?

nope.

the lower part is going infront of the top part, no. and it hurt it i try to fully close it normaly

i remember the first time this happened to me

i was scared as shit thinking i fucked my jaw up

but really it was just lockjaw

now it happens every once in a while and still scares me

this post sucks

^^^ yeah I've read that and it sucks cuz I've been taking melatonin almost every night for almost five years. My sleep varies, sometimes I fall asleep easily but wake up early, sometimes it takes awhile to fall asleep and I still wake up early. Rarely do I get a good rest and it's the worst. Not even weed will knock me out.

Tbh, have you ever thought that you might have sleep apnea? A friend of mine was recently diagnosed with it, and got put on cpap therapy. He swears it's the best sleep he's had in a long time. Also, do you exercise regularly? When I was doing collegiate athletics, I would crash within seconds of hitting the bed every night, no joke.

I took melatonin on my moms advice when I was younger for sleep aid, and fuck I regret taking that shit. It makes me depressed as fuck for the most part.

i get intense nightmares whenever i take it. specifically, nightmares about a world overrun by zombies.

actually, thinking back, this is kind of awesome. gonna go take some (0).