Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

asian writers who are good

are also gay.

what could you

expect, all good writers are damaged by women.

(female writers by their mothers and male writers

by all others.)

why do you think hemingway was so fond

of long, hard steel?

When did I acquire this ability to become tranquilly complacent once I get overwhelmed with too much work/homework/responsibilities.

I know I have a research paper due tomorrow (rough draft), I know it's 10% of my grade, I know I can most likely finish it if I wrote it nonstop.... but I don't care.

Last night some guy dressed as the crow was cold cocked by darth vader outside our house. Cops came, gave him CPR, dude went to the hospital. My roommate was like "is that dude going to be okay" and I was like "dude he's the crow, he can't be killed unless you the kill the bird. He's a human shell, full of creamy style vengeance".

At this point the cop asks the crowd at our house "Did anyone see who did this? Do you know who hit this guy?" and some random guy in the crowd says "yeah it was Darth Vader", and the cop writes it down on his notepad without batting an eyelash.

kid on the far right dressed up as sportfreak^

on that note, my boy was passing these flyers out to parents

in his neighborhood all weekend:

php3MLBmuAM.jpg

my question to him was you really think a 6 year old is gonna give a fluck when you tell him/her that their sack of DOTs and snickers has fake sugar and propylene glycol in it?