Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Was trying to make a last.fm account and my name had been taken... by myself.

Last few plays were on 19 August 2006:

Pretty Ricky – Your Body

Lindsay Lohan – Rumours

Next – 2 Close

rofl

edit: got my first neg today, yippee!

So follow me into the desert as thirsty as you are

Crack a smile and cover your mouth and drown in alcohol

Cuz down below the truth is lying beneath the riverbed

So quench yourself and drink the water that flows below her head

Took some Melatonin last night.. helped me get to sleep but I woke up feeling like shit

U gotta plan it so you have enough time to wake up naturally (8 or 9 hours), otherwise it's like shifting gears of consciousness without a clutch.

Tbh, have you ever thought that you might have sleep apnea? A friend of mine was recently diagnosed with it, and got put on cpap therapy. He swears it's the best sleep he's had in a long time. Also, do you exercise regularly? When I was doing collegiate athletics, I would crash within seconds of hitting the bed every night, no joke.

yeah I run 2-3 miles twice a week and lift weights once a week. I'm pretty sure it's all mental, my head is pretty fucked up. I should really try to stop taking it cuz I've heard it's been linked to depression but I can't fall asleep without it :/

oh well, there are worse things to be hooked on. it just sucks when I have all the time in the world to sleep (earliest I have to be up is 9:30 twice a week) and I can't even get good rest. It sucks how much sleep can control your life. I would honestly shell out a grand right now if there were a machine you could just hook up to that would put you to sleep instantly and wake you up exactly when you wanted it to. Productivity would be through the roof for me if I could get to bed at midnight and wake up around 8.

The movie Norbit had several golden raspberry nominations, including "worst on screen couple" - Eddie Murphy and either Eddie Murphy or Eddie Murphy.

^^^ yeah I've read that and it sucks cuz I've been taking melatonin almost every night for almost five years. My sleep varies, sometimes I fall asleep easily but wake up early, sometimes it takes awhile to fall asleep and I still wake up early. Rarely do I get a good rest and it's the worst. Not even weed will knock me out.

Regular 5 mg Ambien, take 2, no more issues.

Guest on-display
SANTA BARBARA HALLOWEEN 2010. do you know where your morals went?

Nice, i'll be there too. I hope it doesn't rain.

I was at a party tonight and I let this girl know how much I liked her tata's. Shit actually worked lol

yeah I run 2-3 miles twice a week and lift weights once a week. I'm pretty sure it's all mental, my head is pretty fucked up. I should really try to stop taking it cuz I've heard it's been linked to depression but I can't fall asleep without it :/

oh well, there are worse things to be hooked on. it just sucks when I have all the time in the world to sleep (earliest I have to be up is 9:30 twice a week) and I can't even get good rest. It sucks how much sleep can control your life. I would honestly shell out a grand right now if there were a machine you could just hook up to that would put you to sleep instantly and wake you up exactly when you wanted it to. Productivity would be through the roof for me if I could get to bed at midnight and wake up around 8.

I had some problems when I first got to grad school because of the stupidly large course load. Wasn't able to sleep for about three weeks until i started doing yoga constantly and just learning to be mindful of my life. Mental organizing systems like 'Getting Things Done' helped me quite a bit become more responsible and directly less anxious. Granted, I did freak out last Friday because I totally ignored a huge biology exam until the last minute, but I attribute that to burn-out and otherwise.

There are some cool exercises that help you get to sleep like:

*Tensing your body completely for a few seconds, and relaxing each individual part consciously from the feet up

*Meditating before bed, and then concentrating on a single, specific part of your body (for me, the inside of my left nostril), and when your concentration wavers, imagine it floating back to that part.

*Imagining scenarios requiring visceral detail, like the feel/heft of guns/etc. helps me get into 'dream-like' states.

Also, making sure your room is cool, dark and quiet helps quite a bit for me.

Dunno, hope you sleep well man, it's definitely an essential for me as well. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM.

So apparently last night, I told some fat chick that I was gonna seduce her with my violin (didn't have a violin) and then I offered to fuck her right there on the patio. Had a few too many.. or maybe not enough.

she said it was a good offer.

man i had such a blast last night. threw a super successful halloween party and everyone came in costume. we had awards for best costume and everything, 3rd place was pinocchio, 2nd place was quail man, and 1st place was a green army man. some other killer ones were lil wayne, tim lincecum, and ryu