Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

edit: wish i could fit into my APCs again

double edit: think i shouldve went to senior day today

1) Same.. :( sizing down sux. I think I will donate to gf ... she will actually have "boyfriend jeans" not bought from a store haha

2) You should have went! Enjoy your last days of your senior year.

took a caffeine pill in the morning just to stay awake at work. but i haven't even started working yet just been chilling and looking for other jobs online

edit:

"A leading Muslim cleric has sparked controversy in Britain by claiming that it is impossible for men to rape their wives."

http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/msnbc-article.aspx?cp-documentid=25941196

dear journal,

today i logged into my paypal account after neglecting to do so for months and months. It turns out I had $163 in there. I never sold anything. My transaction history doesn't give me any insight. Awesome.

Love,

z

My academic advisor emailed me asking to meet since I got a bad grade in one of my classes.I told her I understood my situation and what I need to do to improve, and asked her if the meeting was mandatory.

She responds with: "I find this a really odd question. Let me answer you with another: What is the role of a faculty advisor, in your opinion?"

I've met with this woman once before and it was a terrible experience, she provided me with no guidance and was an idiot. I don't feel like my email to her was rude but clearly she took it that way. Either way her response seems childish. Debating whether or not to even both responding to this.

chinos.png

my memory fails me...

who is this guy? he looks really familiar, because this looks like a sufu waywt.

anyway, his picture is the main profile pic of a fb group about how they love guys in chinos. hahahaha

2,570 members..