Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i dream but i never remember them - like i wake up and think "man that was some wierd ass shit, need to remember it" then while i'm taking my morning shower i try to recall the dream but i just forget.......

wtf happened to the roots

fuck that lenny kravitz ass guitar playin dude

after seeing them live, i'd say hes a key member of the band, whether or not hes an original member

its funny you should even mention the roots cuz i just randomly decided to listen to them about an hour ago. way too many weird coincidences today

i dream but i never remember them - like i wake up and think "man that was some wierd ass shit, need to remember it" then while i'm taking my morning shower i try to recall the dream but i just forget.......

Within 5 minutes of waking, half of your dream is forgotten. Within 10, 90% is gone.

from this link:

http://www.tastyhuman.com/13-interesting-facts-about-dreams/

# 4 blows my mind

windows 7 is pretty sweet, man.

^^late pass, but yeah, W7 is good

after seeing them live, i'd say hes a key member of the band, whether or not hes an original member

its funny you should even mention the roots cuz i just randomly decided to listen to them about an hour ago. way too many weird coincidences today

and its funny you mention that

cause earlier this morning i finally decided to download the new album that i've been forgetting about more and more

i dunno man

they played a free show here last night, and that dude had guitar solos and they did a classic rock montage and other stupid stuff. i wish they just played their own stuff >:[

went to my friend/colleague's wedding at a cottage resort like 3 weeks ago. noticed that the mosquito bites on my legs have not gone away, and i never scratched them

they don't itch, but they're still there :(

on dreams, i keep dreaming that i'm in jail after talking to people. that seems very weird but i wake up all depressed and it takes me some time to realise life is fine. i don't know what the meaning could be, and the only reason i could find is that i'm trying to stop drinking at least for a few weeks (and also just quit smoking cigs) because i'm in my hometown with no one to drink with and thought it'd be a good idea, but it is killing my mood, health and sleep...

as long as i'm not actually in jail it's all fine...

could it be you have.... skeeter syndrome????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skeeter_syndrome

lol i must admit i was not expecting a legit article. i don't think i'm allergic as i've been bit by mosquitoes plenty of times before

i can't download torrents at work anymore. it detects trackers and seeds but wont' connect to any of them. fuck lol

damn i should have never gotten my hair cut a few weeks ago. i got a call from this snazzy salon to be a 'hair model' today. i said yes anyway. i figure i'll cut it and just not cut it for the rest of summer so it'll grow back out by my friend's wedding in october.

I've been just wondering about some questions...

-Is thinking positively just a lie to your self? Then which is better?

-When does one ever stop wanting to achieve? Can one ever WANT to stop achieving and be happy?

oh and i got a job/internship in my field finally! Lowkey thanks to @samsikle for that interview packet haha