Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

rockstar cola is dope though..and their juices too (some are 80% juice...thats more than some real juices hahahA)

^^

I met a girl in Brazil last week...and I thought itd be easy to hookup and bounce but now I catch myself thinking about her...not to mention shes been trying to contact me on FB....blehh and now Im back to normal life of work and school grrr

someone told me facebook = white flight

then i found this paper

(which contains excellent quotes by teenagers)

In essence,

the “glitter” produced by those who “pimp out” their MySpaces is seen by some in a

positive light while others see it as “gaudy.” While Facebook fans loved its aesthetic

minimalism, others viewed this tone as boring, lame, and elitist

then i was like huhk.gif

then i went to

http://browseusers.myspace.com/Browse/Browse.aspx

then i was like

adb22196368e3b957b8c503.gif

2dl2c1g.jpg

This pillow is huge and taking up space and I don't know what to do with it... I'm debating selling it online, but I have never done such a thing and I don't know if anyone would even want to buy a fuzzy Kenny pillow :confused:

vanilla wafer, you should turn it into an "art project"

stab a long hole down his stomach and open his innards

add fake blood

put some bullet holes in him

feed him to a dog

add more fake blood and gore

burn his arm

then take pictures

haha, which choreographers do you recommend to watch out for?

from your other posts, seems like you want people to study/appreciate dance roots. but i'm all for just dancing in general.

Fuck shaun evaristo and that bullshit style...theres ppl in NY who do that kind of stuff, trust me...

that 'choreo' la style shit is whats killin the dance...those ppl don't know how to dance, they just memorize some shitty routines and think they know a lot

My lady is gonna go out with her new coworkers to drink for cinco de mayo.

I can't bring myself to drink on days that everyone else does, because "it's an excuse to drink!"

Only time I have, was new years because it was our first new years together.

Why subject yourself to be surrounded by drunk cwg and bros and dirty mexicans?

I wish I got drunk at the Superfuture party...

school NEEDS to end.. studying for finals, job training, musical, basketball, hw... summer please come

well? wtf dude link it

nah, but she's in the pictures from the shepard fairey after party from last weekend. Fucking hate not living in NYC anymore, sometimes.

haha, which choreographers do you recommend to watch out for?

from your other posts, seems like you want people to study/appreciate dance roots. but i'm all for just dancing in general.

Naw, I'm all about dancing too.

I would say stop 'looking out for' choreographers...start watching people just dance. Half of those people can't hold it down in a club...you put them somewhere, turn on some music and say alright, lets dance....and they won't be able to do anything lol.

I could recommend you a lot of people/groups to watch...but I dunno what styles interest you.

I'd check out elite force and electric trouble...as they are groups who do real hiphop and are some of the best in the world

lol. i'm considering wearing my sufu x ksubi shirt for the showcase. i dont think we have costumes.

prepix is possibly my most favorite hip hop crew ever. they have excellent fundmentals, but are not afraid to experiment.

KBBJIt4UWrg

about 5 minutes in, it reminded me a lot of the gothninja brands like the high neck jackets

ehh prepix was the first part? That was just a 2 minutes overglorified intro...I don't think it was that clean either lol

and mentality I wouldnt call hiphop...thats more experimental mixed in with like choreo style I would say

I wish aI saved all the links to the hiphop shows I saw in japan..they killed it out there:

ehh prepix was the first part? That was just a 2 minutes overglorified intro...I don't think it was that clean either lol

and mentality I wouldnt call hiphop...thats more experimental mixed in with like choreo style I would say

I wish aI saved all the links to the hiphop shows I saw in japan..they killed it out there:

eh,. i guess im not as good as you, but to me i think his name's ill was hitting the beats pretty cleanly

yeah theyh experiment a lot, but most of thier pieces are pretty hip hopish. oh it's all prepix. i think the girl's another member, just not really regular