Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^as long as you make that time worth it and she understands why you can't see her more shouldn't be an issue, even moreso if you make it known you want to see her more.

/ $.02

really thinking about buying the miami vice series on dvd, getting high, and watching the whole thing.

my friend just ducked out on me to go to a show tonight. We both have our tickets and it's a 2 1/2 drive to get there, which would have been alright if I had someone coming with me...but there's no way I'm driving 5 hours total tonight by myself.

I need some new denimz since my SExDBxSF and 5000vxs almost cut off the circulation to my thighs.

Need to find a pair that doesn't cut off the circulation to my lower extremities, whilst having a similar slim fit.

I still want to buy a ToJ suede varsity and I need to get some new white hi-tops.

All this shit may set me back £1k in one go, which isn't too bad, but it's not money I really want to spend...it will be necessary though since I'm going to need the jeans and sneaks...the varsity would just be a nice extra.

is there anything worse than people you

ve known for 10+ years not being able to tell when you're being sarcastic which is most of the tieme?

dude! this is my best friends girlfriend. its fucking annoying. im sarcastic with everyone, when i say it to her she takes it personally, and gets all offended. i met her like 5 years ago and around that time i told her that i am very sarcastic and not to take anything seriously, so that is even more frustrating.

i saw this dude today with a huuge oversized daypack like that giant outdoor products one dismalfuture shot in a waywt.

big burly dude around 6'3"

the straps on that motherfucker were insane

it was like this big, seriously

204605411mvinjnph.jpg