Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Prolly more facebook's fault than your blackberry.

I dunno, it's now been almost 8 hours of intermittent attempts on my part. of the 30 or so pics I've tried to put up, only 13 have taken. It seems to pick and choose which it will accept; I've tried one the entire day and it keeps refusing, but other ones sent at nearly the exact same time were taken.

I never hear about this kind of problem with iPhones...

why did i not attend this class the whole semester

why do i not know any of these critical tools i'm supposed to use in my essay

why is it so nice outside

why do i smell like i've been outside

why is coffee porter beer so fucking good

why is rum so good in coffee porter good

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY ENERGY DRINK!!??!

Dealing with sneaker dorks...

Is an old rash coming back to haunt my anus.

If in the previous years, I offered to sell you X shoe for Y amount...

Don't offer anything lower than that, during the present year.

Then when you ask how much I want to sell for, and I give an amount more than X, because over the years, collectors shoes DO reach collectors prices...... UGH...

Fuckin retards.

Shit reminds me of an episode of That's 70's Show where Red hires Leo to photograph his Veteran's ball or whatever the fuck, and tries to negotiate a price. So Red offers him $50, and Leo says $40 and goes back and forth, till Leo settles for $10 and nothing less...

I'm supposed to watch the 1952 and 1995 versions of Othello as part of an English assignment. While I was looking for them online I stumbled onto the movie "O" (imdb).

This movie is atrocious but I can't stop watching

119px-CostanzaPopcorn.gif

hahaha fuck that gif^^

this is gonna sound like some teenage angst (probably is)

but i feel like my parents have always been like "yeah do what you want to do, be yourself, dont worry what other people think"

but now it seems like theyre more worried about me being "normal" because i dont really like doing most things

i get the whole respect your elders thing, but when i think of that, i think of where im coming from (world view, afterlife, etc) and i realize that its not important what i do or what other people think of it

not trying to be on some 12 year old philosopher shit btw

after watching a fedex van get destroyed and flipped over by a minivan, and having said fedex van's ass almost smash through my windshield as I sat at a red light, I think it's safe to say that Michael Mann is much better at filming actual destruction close up than Michael Bay.

hahaha fuck that gif^^

this is gonna sound like some teenage angst (probably is)

but i feel like my parents have always been like "yeah do what you want to do, be yourself, dont worry what other people think"

but now it seems like theyre more worried about me being "normal"

I've come to the conclusion that, regardless of age, it is pretty much a parents duty to stifle.

i'm 24 and my parents and i are getting along worse than ever. moved back home like...shit, almost 2 years ago now, and things are getting really strained.

Monday morning, 6:40 AM - "WAKE UP, YOU HAVE SCHOOL."

Wake up at 8:15.

Dad: "You're going to wear those shorts? You look like an idiot."

Mom (via phone call): "Are you awake? You have school today."

Return home after 8 hours of being on campus, class, studying, writing, commuting, etc.

Mom: "Did you do ANYTHING around the house today?"

Dad: "I saw that you bought a new jacket. Stop buying clothes you can't afford."

Me: *makes rash decision to move to toronto despite having no job and very little capital.

you know what you could do though?

try talking to her in real life.

"Hey Katie, what are you writing your book report on? I'm doing mine on Where the Red Fern Grows. Probably going to make a diorama too. With real ferns and everything. And a couple of my mom's old porcelain dog figurines barking up a cardboard tree. I've got an aluminum foil river that shimmers like the sun and construction paper clouds you could bounce pennies off of.

By the way, I think you're really swell and was wondering if you want to be friends online? I was hoping to see your pictures, maybe from spring break, those are usually my favorite.

Name's Peter by the way, but you can call me Pete."