Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

... what compels people to drive hundreds, even thousands, of miles away to watch NASCAR? I recognize the skill it takes to control 200+ mph cars, but what's so interesting about watching a group of cars drive in a circle (oval) 200+ times?

... what compels people to drive hundreds, even thousands, of miles away to watch NASCAR? I recognize the skill it takes to control 200+ mph cars, but what's so interesting about watching a group of cars drive in a circle (oval) 200+ times?

I'm pretty convinced the real appeal of nascar is not to see people drive fast but to be surround by people who have the same lifeview that you do. Crashes are a bonus.

really?

4liHfXpsQs4

the beauty of nascar is trying to figure out why people enjoy it