Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i'm heading on a trip in a few weeks and my D60's kit lens is busted. i planned on buying a telephoto and then a 1.4 or 1.8, and have a $150 gift cert for future shop. instead of the ps3 it's intended for, i'm trying to decide between these 3:

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0665000FS10087475&catid=

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0665000FS10119995&catid=

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0665000FS10111376&catid=

wondering if the extra coin for the 1.4 is worth it. telephoto probably makes more sense in nyc anyways for touristy things.

Flight to go home was suppose to leave at 11:55am. It's now 11:59 and was just informed that there's a weather delay in San Francisco. We MIGHT leave by 1:30.... Good thing I can tether internet from my phone. But still.. kill me.

would you rather:

A. live in your own 1br/1ba apartment

or

B. get a roomate, get a 2br/2ba and get a car with the difference in savings.

backstory. I have a car that is running well but its getting old (99) and its time for a replacement. As far as roomates go, i can room with my buddy who has the most misbehaved chow/pitbull puppy (9 mos old). This roomate is an elctronics nerd so we'd be hooked up fat. His friends are my friends (but theyre almost always over at his house which im not down for). I could always craigslist a roommate.

Guest fettuccine
mdma is a great thing, love how honest and open it makes everybody.

if only it wasn't so bad for you, haha.

Is mdma still available nowadays?? wow...that comment makes me feel real old now :mad:

girls give me complements on my clothing, but i cant tell if theyre sincere or if theyre just saying it because they think i'm making a fashion statement

i knew a bitch that would do this and it turned out that she was one of the most manipulative, damaged persons i have ever known. now i am wary whenever girls complement me on how i dress.

would you rather:

or

backstory. I have a car that is running well but its getting old (99) and its time for a replacement. As far as roomates go, i can room with my buddy who has the most misbehaved chow/pitbull puppy (9 mos old). This roomate is an elctronics nerd so we'd be hooked up fat. His friends are my friends (but theyre almost always over at his house which im not down for). I could always craigslist a roommate.

ive never met anyone who had something positive to say about their roommate they found on craigslist. plus, if dude has a misbehaved dog it will affect you, and its not like he's going to get rid of it because you dont like it. Plus you dont want your apartment to be the frathouse. i'd say 1 bedroom.

if you live in the city and can easily get around on a bike or public transit then go for the 1 bedroom. only if you need a car go for the roomate. unless its a hot lesbian or something who brings her girlfriends home. then you may want to consider the roomate.

i loathe ebay sometimes nothing worse than getting beat by 25 cents with not enough time to even notice (p.s. if you bought that xs jean jacket for 10.25 i'm going to murder you / plz sell if it doesn't fit)

don't some auction sites extend the end time whenever someone places a new high bid?

would you rather:

or

du' if my 95 240sx was still running good before i sold it, your 99 whatever should be good.

i was under the impression that a lot of the shit sold nowadays is fake shit and that mdma is hard to come by...anybody with any expertise on the matter?

i havent heard of anybody selling lsd in a while! everything seems to always float around.