Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Guest on-display
if the shocker don't rocker, spocker

rocker188.jpg

i saw a girl driving a scion with a shocker sticker on the window. i looked over at her during a red light. she knows why

what i don't get is that some people are all surprised and shit that he banged some good looking bitches. for fucks sake, he's rich as shit, he could have two lazy eyes, and no legs, and he'd still be bangin' dime pieces. jesus.

found out today that my friend's sister, who is ranked among the top thirty female models on models.com, was apparently "enamored with me" when i met her the other week. was good and much needed boost to self confidence.

other random thought/question: does anyone out there use open office? the other day i had this presentation to do which i had prepared in open office and saved as a ppt file and when i opened it all of the images in it did not show up and it said something like "linked images could not be found." how to prevent this from happening? have bigger more important ppt thing due tomorrow and need the images to actually show up when i email the file.