Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^^^ sorry to hear man, hope you find one soon :(

I don't know what you're bitter about bud. But we're talking about fucking clothes here. I like that American heritage and culture is finding its way back into the mainstream. If you find that troublesome then life may continue to be hard for you.

You think this is some next level shit with your BoO/AA/Sugarcane?

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=2060857#post2060857

Fuck off.

Some people take their HERITAGE AMERICANA AESTHETIC AUTHENTIC pretty seriously around here, I guess. What's that – pot, kettle, black or something? :\

there hasn't been a post in the trash in almost an hour.

I just lost my job because their car insurance dropped me because I have a reckless driving ticket. It kinda sucks, because I work with a few people that have DUIs n shit.

You in A-ville now I'm assuming?

fucking up at 4:45 to register for classes at 5AM, hella got all my classes within the first 3 minutes, right before the phone and web register systems took a shit on everyone. YEEEEEEEAAAAAAH. time to go back to bed.

oh i hate you. i've never once gotten the right classes. i hate de anza's registration system...

first quarter: student services made a typo which didn't let me register so i had to go to the office at 8:30 and register.

second quarter: server crashes and i'm up til 8AM waiting for it to unfuck up and i end up just getting locked out.

third quarter: student services just cancels my enrollment saying that i'm still a high school student.

fourth quarter: server crashes :(

i hate the registration system. how does 5AM help anybody?

oh i hate you. i've never once gotten the right classes. i hate de anza's registration system...

first quarter: student services made a typo which didn't let me register so i had to go to the office at 8:30 and register.

second quarter: server crashes and i'm up til 8AM waiting for it to unfuck up and i end up just getting locked out.

third quarter: student services just cancels my enrollment saying that i'm still a high school student.

fourth quarter: server crashes :(

i hate the registration system. how does 5AM help anybody?

just think of it like black friday.

are golf groupies like high class girls that did poorly in school or are they like nba/nfl groupes and just ghetto women (yes i stereotyped nba/nfl groupies)?

o tiger...

BsrSgffTIAk