Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

It's not that bad. What evilcrayon describes is a pretty crazy sounding and unfortunate exception. If someone doesn't want your share of gas money, there's got to be an ulterior motive. But for the most part it's an easy way to get around. I'm going from Toronto to New Orleans in a few weeks almost entirely using rideshares.

i think i use craigslist way more than normal so i run into crazies more often.

i was going to use CL rideshare to get to SD today.

I posted a ride needed listing and some guy replied last week asking me to let him know if i found a ride, that way he could tag along or something. a couple days ago, he says he's just going to take his own car down and that i should go with him. He's not asking for gas money or anything and instead, just wants to leave at 9AM today and is offering me a lift back from SD to SF whenever I want. He stated he went to Foothill and added me over facebook. Whatever, not a big deal.

then I ask him for some contact info on his end to leave with my friends and he only gives me a disconnected cell number and asks me to bring an ipod to hook up to his car. He adds a lot of my friends over facebook for no apparent reason and then he asks me if I'm gay. I see that he his over facebook.

kind of getting a weird feeling so i just emailed him last night saying i'd rather just take the plane...

am i being paranoid? or was this guy going to rape me...

its-a-trap.jpg

Its funny watching friends of mine act completely different around attractive women

The joking around stops, gotta be politically correct about everything, and they act as though sex is the farthest thing from their minds as they listen to the girl talk

Meanwhile all they want to do is get their dinky stinky

Ahh the good old days

I decided to slack all day, laid in bed and read until it was time to get ready for work. Right then got a call saying I don't have to come in because there was a fire in the water cooler room.

Good thing I did take that double yesterday, would've missed my shift tomorrow as well. Now I get a 4 day weekend, sweet.

Time to watch a bunch of movies and/or Deadwood.

paranormal activity is all hype.

read about how i got the original version which is apparently best, but fuck, the other two endings sound at least slightly more entertaining.

want 97min back.

i went when i was drunk, and really really high, and it was hilariously fun at the midnight showing when everyone else is drunk too. highly recommend the experience.