Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

EAT CANDY

Candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy

I've eaten at least 15 mini reese's today.

CANDY. jsut be active.

i'm thinking of getting a chandelier for my bedroom ceiling

some weird number has been calling me. every now and then i get calls but my voicemail box is full cos i don't listen to it cos i don't have the password (i didn't even make one up and the standard 1234, 9999, etc hasn't work) and i'm too lazy to call in and get it fixed.

passed by Tokio 7 (thrift store) on my way home and noticed a white guy engaged in a tug-of-war with a japanese guy over a denim jacket at the doorway...next thing i see is said white guy running down the block with the prize..wow

i actually heard about this tonight from a customer.

^ Is there boobs?

Not in this story, but I love titties and include them as much as I could. Here's how it begins:

Amidst war, the people find peace. Peace in principles. Peace in rituals.

In the refugee barangay of Lemon, Cris and Matteo live. Every day is a sun-crisp Sunday. At dawn, they pray. From their boats, they net fish. Along dirt roads, scales weigh their catch, and vendors give them the appropriate pesos and centimos. During spots of time clear of the workhaze, they play. They game.

'“Are you eagle? Or are you man?†asks Cris.