Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

so i got put on the "stage" at work today, was making good sales n shit n then they asked me to stay an extra hour if i wanted to....thats good--right?

outside the 5 sounds like the ocean,

relax dont keep your eyes open,

dont look at the clock,

your brain will never stop

dont say no to pills.

ativian wont kill...

ps funny how this record was playing at this moment

brothers don't shake hands, brothers hug.

tonight at the bar, this thick girl had on a tight red leather jacket. she told me she got it for $34 at TJMax, which I actually thought was a good deal. and told her so.

but then every time she reached for her drink, her arms shot out from the sleeves like go

go pudgy

gadget. and the coat was all squeaks and creaks, moaning from strain. and all I could think was "fat guy in a little coat. fat guy in a little coat"

Took a walk up Chrystie, a little off the corner of Stanton I spotted a romantic sight

Hidden in an alcove, construction rafter shades, on the stairs of a stone building unused,

two young girls, secluded in their selves, school bags sprawled on the steps, locked in embrace

a kiss no one could ignore

Took a walk up Chrystie, a little off the corner of Stanton I spotted a romantic sight

Hidden in an alcove, construction rafter shades, on the stairs of a stone building unused,

two young girls, secluded in their selves, school bags sprawled on the steps, locked in embrace

a kiss no one could ignore

That just gave me partial wood

SOMEBODY HELP Why is iTunes doing this?!?! I have major music tagging OCD so this is killing me. The first track of every album whose artist value I rename from "Cyne" to "CYNE" using a mass select + get info resulted in the first track of each album to display as a separate album:

itunesfail.png

itunesfail2.png

this is also happening with another random track (track 4) in another album i just imported. i checked the tagging in both info and sort fields and they're all consistent.. anyone??

lol EDIT: wtf i just added "CYNE" as album artist to everything and the albums fixed themselves. This still doesn't fix the random track 4 in the other EP..

EDIT2: just deleted everything and retagged manually, FCK AN ITUNES