Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

when i used to live in an apartment i had that shit everyday, but instead of eurotrash (which i would have preferred over..) it was random brown music BLASTING, at fucking 12am - 2am, there were a shit load of complaints by other people but the apartment attendants didn't do crap since they were brown as well. so glad i am out of that shit hole.

i'm so fucking boooooored. all my friends are out of town or busy. idk what to do with my life right now. watch movies and see to the bottom of a bottle of wine?

i always mess around with my mom about shit she cooks, today she made something like pork and black eyed peas with some greens. i was like, "what is this peasant shit! i'm a princess!!" and she was hella laughing like, "yeah it really is like a peasant dish." i would try and cook something awesome if i wasn't so lazy.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmJbJs-9ST0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmJbJs-9ST0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SOMEBODY HELP Why is iTunes doing this?!?! I have major music tagging OCD so this is killing me. The first track of every album whose artist value I rename from "Cyne" to "CYNE" using a mass select + get info resulted in the first track of each album to display as a separate album:

itunesfail2.png

this is also happening with another random track (track 4) in another album i just imported. i checked the tagging in both info and sort fields and they're all consistent.. anyone??

lol EDIT: wtf i just added "CYNE" as album artist to everything and the albums fixed themselves. This still doesn't fix the random track 4 in the other EP..

EDIT2: just deleted everything and retagged manually, FCK AN ITUNES

simplest workaround is to give them the same Album Artist. i found it annoying too.

9s89FqNpXO4

i should try and open the bottle like this

this dude is from my hometown, haha.

anyway, the key is to hit hard and perpendicularly. or just smash the neck.

the video was posted on facebook with people in it tagged. so i clicked on the name.

you can hear people saying "montre nous que t'es un breton" !