Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i'm hella trippin out. today at work, our district manager is here to check up. then i'm at borders waiting for my shift to start, wasting time, and i see my old district manager from my last job and i hella bounce out! then i'm sitting on the bench near work and there used to be an annoying handicapped kid that used to come to the chocoshop (old job) and beg for samples and he hella was running past me and said hi. weird day today.

I can guess age! or I used to

today a cute ass little girl, 14 months, walked up to me and gave my legs a hug.

it's been a good week, despite 9 to 11+ hour days. the oracle pple are starting to trickle in and shop. and as always tourists, lately just tourists shopping, not a lot of locals. helped a family from portugal today and they said arigato :confused: when they left.

trying to find work is more exhausting than I could've imagined. Not even full-time, just p/t. And what's more it gives me far too much time to dwell on my thoughts, making me that much more aimless and unfulfilled, especially on these days that just get grayer and grayer and colder and windier.

I would really like things to start going my way right about now.

today in my dining hall i witnessed what i think was a random superfuture run in. some dude with a perfecto started talking to this guy who was totally rick'd out and a girl one of them was with just started laughing at them.

i also saw forest whitaker there earlier while eating breakfast