Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

does anyone know of a place that can print on silk? I want a huge silk scarf with a space invaders print or something like this:

touchfuzzy468x.jpg

supermariobrosp.jpg

wow i can't rep but

TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY

guuuuuuuuuys, i need help. tomorrow it's going to be a mythology/fantasy party at my school.

WHAT SHOULD I DRESS UPP LIKE? i've been thinking about a simple toga outfit(bed sheet concept) but it feels like something everyone will wear.

I'm guessing wizard is going to be a played as fuck concept.

so

maybe an elf?

Just dress in green robin hood/legolas type steez. Bow, arrow, pointy ears and your set.

HAAAAAMMMMM!!!!

ponyo ponyo...ok, i'm mad ghey.........

BUGOFF BUGOFF BUGOFF BUGOFF BUGOFF

(not you course)

anyone know anything good to do for bug bites

white flower oil, if there's a Chinatown near you I'd pick it up

swear by it. my sister had this insect bite that was about a cm in diameter

and it was hard..within fifteen minutes it died down to a red rash like then it was gone.

only thing is it has a strong odor and if you use your hands to apply, wash throughly afterwards...I once accidently wiped something near my eyes after touching that stuff and my eyes burned.

BUGOFF BUGOFF BUGOFF BUGOFF BUGOFF

(not you course)

white flower oil, if there's a Chinatown near you I'd pick it up

swear by it. my sister had this insect bite that was about a cm in diameter

and it was hard..within fifteen minutes it died down to a red rash like then it was gone.

only thing is it has a strong odor and if you use your hands to apply, wash throughly afterwards...I once accidently wiped something near my eyes after touching that stuff and my eyes burned.

what does it do? does it 'dry' the skin like tea tree oil?

i use this:

3249DE_Blemish-Stick.jpg

OH and on the subject of chinese oils...

eag_bran_bottl_330.jpg

it doesn't dry the skin..at least not mine

but it gets rid of bug bites

also can be used to relieve headaches but I use tiger balm for that

wait, what? you rub tiger balm on your temples??

doesn't it leave the deep muscle burn sensation??? :eek:

this is stupid fucked, nikeID won't ship to canada, and i can't find zoom air moire anywhere else aaaargh

send me the money. I will order and when they come we can meet at our respective coasts and I will throw you the shoes.

Guest Phrost

homegirl has no tits, no ass, a deformed head n stroke victim's face

she's 30

Jennifer%20Carpenter-13.jpg

homegirl looked good 10 years ago in oz n still looks bangin

she's 44

Showtime+66th+Annual+Golden+Globe+Awards+After+-Tp-x9KYySwl.jpg

what

Guest Phrost

scott m first ep of new season leaked online

i like rita cause she wifey and go down on a nig you know. but lila a bad bitch. homegirl was down with dex even after finding out his secret

Showtime+66th+Annual+Golden+Globe+Awards+After+-Tp-x9KYySwl.jpg

Anyone remember New York undercover? With Malik Yoba? And a guest singer performed at the bar at the end of every episode where her, Malik and the Latino from the beat it video had a drink after the job?

yea she dope.