Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

winq and I's roommate (from the Temple of Jawnz 1) is engaged now. I'm fucking hating it because she repeats the 'news' for me via facebook message every other day now, and has started in on the really stupid questions as a reason to talk about her wedding aka talk about herself, which she loves to do. I'm thinking about just ignoring her forever now, she is pretty much useless to the progress of the Temple of Jawnz now. TOJ casualty.

people putting the turbo kits on their non turbos is a bitch move.

isnt that what people do when they wanna turbo their cars?

hell, a lot of stock turbo cars are just some mid-level company engine with weak turbos on it that are normally replaced by their owners. (if theyre into that scene)

Just had Homicide visit the office where I'm doing reception work, an old lady was beaten nearly to death last night about 15 minutes before I left work to go home. He said they're not sure if she's going to make it. He just wanted to check where our CCTV covers.

Just had Homicide visit the office where I'm doing reception work, an old lady was beaten nearly to death last night about 15 minutes before I left work to go home. He said they're not sure if she's going to make it. He just wanted to check where our CCTV covers.

The real question is where were you when this all went down?

i'm highly considering using the instrumental for "turn my swag on" as my alarm ringer

Do it dude, sounds good. Never heard that shit and I don't do ringtones (always a manner mode concept) but it sounds like a grand idea.

Luckily I havent really had the need to wake up to alarm since high school, and that's been 9 years ago.... That is if you don't count college and all those classes I just skipped for the sake of well-being.

I also only answer my cell phone if it's in my pocket and I can feel it vibrating, otherwise I'll just miss it and return the call a couple days later.

What happened to the sz being lame thread? I was curious to see how hypebeasts defended their patti smith love. Did gouf get banned in there? who else got banned for not liking the super deep philosophical clothes site?

Also, Alexia brand frozen mozzarella sticks are fuckign delicious

51465-3.jpg

Also, we're allowed to have 100 posts dedicated to bashing a styleforum/sz user who doesn't post on sufu but not allowed to rip on certain sz posters who some people like or the general feel of the website? Yea, makes sense.

always love some breaded and fried shit, St. Louis raviloli is on a similar tip. I used to love mozzarella sticks so much I could see myself eatin them and getting my hand caught on the way down to grab another on my man tits and then rubbing the grease on my XXXXL pocket tee. Luckily I have Asian genes, always a 125 lbs/5'9 concept.

yo i know i front like i ball and shit but really i have one question:

how fucking hard is it to get a reliable coke connect?

n!gg@z either never pick their shit up, or want me to place some fucking absurd minimum order that i can't afford, or hang out in gay bars [ll], or other assorted bullshit

also this probably isn't going to help things:

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2009/05/federal_sweep_indictments_targ.html

It's hard to feel like a rock star after you've done a line and fell down the stairs at a duplex house party and the living room of 50 people is laughing at you. thanks for the $30 of enjoyment, cocaine.

Fuck. I forgot about the cheese sticks and when i opened the oven the cheese was coming out :(

still gonna eat though

:(

there is straight edge, but you're far too late for that. Also prodigious drinking and hookers, but that is the fastest way to spend money that you might ever experience.