Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i'm tired of my big eyes :mad:

sometimes i imagine suzie w/o the darkness and w/a smile it is very entertaining

seriously, in person, i smile a lot and giggle all the time. i just say stupid shit to make people laugh:p

well i say pretty much the same thing i say here, it's just that my face explains what i say hahaha

how about both! dark with a wicked smile.

everytime you post I read your sig quoting tg and I smile a little smile.

<3

edit*knew I shouldve quoted. iphone drags way too slow :|

that's exactly that :) i like talking about blood with a smile

there's more fucking drama about the stupidest thing here than nothing ive ever seen,.

mostly guys, too. winy stupid bitches

i only smoked once today and im fucking hyper, i feel like i could beat up someone and i have no one to fight :( that really sucks.

i feel agressive

there's more fucking drama about the stupidest thing here than nothing ive ever seen,.

mostly guys, too. winy stupid bitches

i only smoked once today and im fucking hyper, i feel like i could beat up someone and i have no one to fight :( that really sucks.

i feel agressive

And they say girls are drama! :rolleyes:

agressive huh?

sounds fun ; )

my sister took a silver soup ladle to my head before so believe me I can take it..! and I have a few tricks up my sleeve : )

haha i forgot about that thrad... i ad block everything so i never even saw it

no ad blocker for the phone but if there was then I'd miss that!!

<3

this weekend on sunday morning i had to run after my younger brother (16) to grab the gold club he had taken out to hit my other brother (almost 20)

it is true, unfortunatly.

my sister took a silver soup ladle to my head before so believe me I can take it..! and I have a few tricks up my sleeve : )

i'm not much of a fighter anyways, i just like pushing around for fun :P;)

i wanna see suzie fight my sister in law... last week she gave me massive bruises on my arm so i really wanna see suzie beat her up

is she big?

sounds perfect!

2'' taller and 5kg heavier, also country girl.. that should be... interesting.. indeed

country girls can fight yo i got them girls surroundin me @ the oplace i work they are hawt too they all think im petit but when i rip off my shirt and flex i slay them beezies

TheWayOfTheDragon1972BruceLeeflexfr.jpg