Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

010370363.jpg:confused::confused:

I'm not down with the latest memes and chans. Who is this and why should I care? Is this our new Danpat overlord? I see a lot of posters and collages. Is she 13? I wonder if I should get cheesecake or chocolate cake. It's nice outside. Why isn't Lib replying to my PM's? Coffee... I need coffee.

yo i would drunk dial u but it would be prali be hella expensive and fuzzy reception and shit

i think i gave my number to someone in a rep comment right before my near-dui on friday...a girl maybe?

guard that jawn like a state secret shorty

whoever u b

I'm pretty sure i just scored a friend with benefits. I thought this was a myth. IT EXISTS!

sounds like you're fucking big foot

this is what bigfoot sex yields in yahoo:

Bigfoot.jpg

enjoy!

My friend just gave me the go ahead for a psychedelic Alice in Wonderland tea party. There is to be: tea, sorbet, coffee, mousse, cheese, crackers, grapes and chocolate. I get to DJ (should be fun) and I think i'm going to be the Mad Hatter.

you are too tall to be the mad hatter :\

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAuh5bxhnPA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAuh5bxhnPA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

miss this so much :'[

My friend just gave me the go ahead for a psychedelic Alice in Wonderland tea party. There is to be: tea, sorbet, coffee, mousse, cheese, crackers, grapes and chocolate. I get to DJ (should be fun) and I think i'm going to be the Mad Hatter.

you forgot the lsd.

random thought:

what are you looking forward to telling your grandchildren about?

I assure you Chris, I most certainly did not forget the drugs (that's the psychedelic part). There is going to be 2C-E along with weed and tobacco (from a hookah) and possibly 'shrooms (haven't decided if I want them yet). As such, I don't think anyone is really going to notice that I am not at all short.

Only way I am going to have kids is if I donate spizerm, so not much chance of stories for the grandkids.